[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

Whens SFOL 53

Mfw when I got scumread for liking a post.

TFW you push two mislynches, block a check on a cultist, and block a Bounty on a cultistā€¦

ā€¦and youā€™re BD.

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Also, I thought Corax was going to kill Vulgard and King and was actually right somehow.

Corax was actually very close to winning the end of night 5 or so. I did an action prod and suddenly Vulgard swapped to healing Centuries and Hja decided to kill Italy. It could have gone very differently.

3 Likes

:eyes:

TFW literally everyone including me is reading some wolf theater into that and yet only one of us was ever scum

Oh, Derps lied about being N1 convert, that means only 1/4 of my Court Spies hit a cultist.

shhhhhhh

dont question my missing intellect

Reading scumchats is so much fun.

What Prince asks an investigative to waste a night on them? Marshall wanting to be checked pretty much threw my Prince hunt off.

I wanted to save self care for when I actually started to make reads, I didnā€™t really expect to be killed N1 since I considered myself LHF

also when I heal Alice because sheā€™s always killed N1 sheā€™s actually scum rip

1 Like

I either die n1 or Iā€™m a wolf on this site.

Cā€™est la vie.

Mfw when Mithras already knew I was Noble d2.

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Also, this seems really insignificant but I apologize for forgetting logs skeet

I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever get used to doing those

Wait why did Mithras think Luxy was Archer?

Yay we won. This is my first game that I have ever won and I was trying pretty hard so Iā€™m glad we pulled through. Also this was the most balanced game Iā€™ve played so far for being my first SFoL. The other two games Iā€™ve played ended D3 or D4 and I felt like this one was more fair. Town and cult both had some disadvantages throughout the match (Mod kill for Mithras and Prince not having exes for town), but everyone played decently and I feel like I improved yet again, so thanks for the good game you guys

4 Likes

Derps even asked for how long he would be removed, Solic didnā€™t respond though. Maybe because it wasnā€™t in his classcard thread?

1 Like