[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

I would like to see some more from some of the people who haven’t talked much tbh. So for now I will

/vote italy

TBF I think we are both letting our emotions get the best of us. We are probably both town TvTing or whatever, but I just consider your logic to be very frustrating since obviously I know that I am town.

I am always reluctant to push on inactive scumlords because I’ve seen them be town too many times. I can never tell if they are just not contributing as town or if they are evil trying to fly under the radar

Sorry, I meant why they do that so often.

Alice and Ozz could easily be a scum team. This is a weird way to clear someone, and I don’t think the logic holds up.

I don’t see how you can, as town, completely clear someone so quickly unless you’re trying to pocket them with TMI.

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/sfol-52-clash-of-cults-day-2-a-blood-sacrifice-trinity/77883/1066?u=luxy
(Jump to this post)

Alice flip flops on Tele a lot, and I can see Some progression but it isn’t very good IMO.

there is zero worlds where they flip pally.

ozz is scum. No question

That read on you was shaky meta and I suck at reading you.

Accused Voters Votes
Ozzkozz Kai_5, Marshal, Arete 3/10
Vulgard Ozzkozz 1/10
Italy Alice, SirDerpsAlot 2/10
Alice Luxy 1/10

Can you pad this statement a little bit so I understand why you think so?

Newbscum don’t have this bravado. The way he claimed Paladin just seals the deal that he’s likely BD.

Because I’ve played with scum Vulgard before and they’re pretty obvious as scum? They’ve been stupidly towny this match and I doubt they are a Cultists.

Did you read my fucking posts here? Overnight I got mech info that pretty much clears Tele. This is why I had a sudden 180 on them here.

Ozz can you contribute an ISO on vulgard please.

Then why did you make it in the first place?

No, I pop in and out, but I don’t have time to do an ISO right now.

Fuck it
pally with redcheck on ozz.

was hoping to try to get associations but noooko

Because Vulgard asked my opinion on you and I gave my preliminary insights.

/vote Alice

I don’t want to explain this

oh

@Arete who are your scum reads?

ozz is mech scum.

we lynch scum when scum is found