[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

@Soulshade55r are u awake I’d like actual contributions today

So what’s ur opinion on the fake red check and the sudden wagon that resulted of that

@Ozzkozz hey come here for a bit I want to talk about the push on you with you

That’s the problem. He seemed to support almost every single lynch, as if he did not care who got lynched.
That is not a BD mindset to have. Cult only cares about scumbuds not getting lynched. BD cares about avoiding mislynches, and since BD still has majority, there is a lot to be careful about.

1 Like

If Derp genuinely believes that every single push today was directed at a Cult member, I want this explained to me because I personally don’t think that was the case.

Trying to force contributions when it hasn’t been 24 hours Lmao.

yes I just woke up you can humour me though

24 hours

!agent

Looks like something scum wanted to push but the action itself it’s meh, same thing happened in RRM and the attention gathered was much lower. When moth did it as Town it didn’t do much but I can see scum doing it and having much more reactions

Yeah but it is day 2. So it is a little unexcusable

So what’s ur reads who do u think is town and who do u think is scum I want a list.

No it isn’t you know theres a thing called a life? not everyone can be on every 24 hours?

LOL no you’re not getting a crappy reads list that doesn’t do anything.

/FoS Soulshade

If I want to make reads I’ll make reads the proper way I’m not going to make a “reads list”

Well bois this is Luigis Mansion all over again

/vote Soulshade

Yeah sure vote me

Global observation but we’re reading people as BD too easily

Yeah sure make reads and contribute. Convince me I’m wrong

“no reads list xd”

What’s wrong with a reads list it’s just ur reads in a list with a bit on each person in order.