[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

I don’t believe that’s good enough reason to townread that one line for that alone.

If it was a scumslip, then that still means I’m talking about two other opponents, or opponent. We will work together to defeat our opponent.

I don’t understand what is happening rn

Am I reading actual thread

I was saying you had the 60% chance added on to appear Blue Dragon (Obviously) and then added 20% because that’s your faction. The other 20% would be against you since the opposing Cult would want you killed. Why would it not be 100% when both Cult Kings want eachother dead?

Okay now this is sus. BD don’t want to keep any cult around…

I’ve mentioned the same thing three times about Cult king not being an issue. Why didn’t you scumread me?

Tele, ease up. We don’t want to scumread the wrong scum.

Because cult king wouldn’t side with BD to kill their own cult

What if we have unseen king

That’s a thing?

That would be both hilarious and amazing

1 Like

Should have been a 10% chance (5% deducted from both Cult Kings) for there to be an Unseen King to appear.

Cult don’t want a BD or their opponent’s specific cult around

Only a cult deals in absolutes.

So the Blue dragon ARE ok with having cult around? Seems legit.

Yeah, might as well out yourself

Only the starting Cult King. We don’t want any elected ones. That’d remove the advantage of them not knowing if they are lynching themselves or not.

I think most Cultists wouldn’t want the other Cult out early, though, because at that point BD can just focus all their efforts on the sole surviving cult.

True. Ugh they’re gonna breed like two distinct rabbit populations