[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

Kai and Derps are Corax Cult imo

1 Like

@Emilia

We’re killing Kai what are you doing

Oof

1 Like

@Emilia

my name is Arete and I hate fun

Shhh.

Arete are you for or against a Kai lynch?

Maybe tentatively for, but I’d need to take a closer look. I was aggressively wrong yesterday and I’d like to not be wrong again.

/Vote Kai

Magnus fake quoting is against the rules

Surprised Pikachu face.

Arete has a red check on them

Quote it?

too much work I wanna go back to sleep, ozz redchecked arete

Here you go.

Italy Iso. There are posts before the ones I started with but they don’t have much content, it’s basically a mix of fluff and memeing.

This is the thing I and everyone else who townread Italy was townreading him for. I maintain that he wouldn’t have stepped in to CC two Paladin claims that he thought were legitimate, that’s basically never a play you see from scum, but now that I’m typing this out it occurs to me that Italy/Kai and Italy/Ozz are both possibilities if this was planned, though I’m not sure that that’s actually borne out as a possibility by the rest of the thread.

Here he instantly assumes that one of the other paladins is fake, which suggests to me that tinfoils where he’s on a scumteam with them are not the case.

This is a town-y check from my point of view because it basically locks him out of pushing me as a lynch D2, at a point when a lot of people were scumreading me and I’d have been a relatively easy push.

This is the first real push we see Italy make on a specific person, it’s very obvious that Italy’s coming from ToL here because he’s kind of confused by Kai’s reaction test but I actually wouldn’t expect to see this sort of confidence coming from newbscum.

Not a super useful question in-context.

I am sort of confused by the extent to which that post was a joke.

As far as I can tell this is the start of the Italy push on Jake.

Two more posts on the Kai reaction test thing. To be honest, I doubt scum!Italy ever has the confidence to tunnel Kai here the way he’s doing (sorry Italy). It’s not that it’s a good push, but the way he’s pushing it screams newbtown to me.

don’t! call! out! your! checks! Like, I guess it’s at least sort of okay since he ended up apparently not checking Napoleon, but if either Cult has framing abilities, you’d risk getting two BD killed.

More of the Italy tunnel on Kai. The progression on Ozz is kind of weird, but the progression on Kai fits in with the rest of Italy’s Iso.

I sort of feel like I can’t comment on this because I was the one who occ’d him, I basically believe he believed an Invoker occ’d him I just don’t think that that’s a conclusion he should have drawn.

Scumreads Jake for the 80 percent post, he’s kind of bouncing back and forth between Jake and Kai yesterday. I maintain it was a bad reason to scumread Jake, but it doesn’t feel like a newbscum way to scumread Jake.

This post is basically the scummiest thing in his Iso, it looks like a wolf asking ‘which mislynch can I jump on without people scumreading me for it.’ It’s not enough on its own to make me scumread him, though.

This is super obvious but I’d say being this obvious is basically NAI.

Here’s where he pretty much fully switches to pushing the Jake wagon over the Kai wagon, this is ill-explained and one of the worst spots in his Iso in my opinion because the progression is terrible (going from Kai as a basically top scumread to switching the wagon) but I’m not really seeing the earlier scumread on Kai as wolf theater from Italy.

I don’t think cult!Italy claims a random N2 smite here, I think he’d probably pick a random non-basement buddy and call them NS.

knows how FoL Paladin works, clearly locktown

I mean, I know he’s not evil trying to confirm a cultbuddy as BD but somehow I don’t expect that logic to be convincing to any of the rest of you. Either way, I think he’s telling the truth about whether or not he’d do it.

It’s sort of weird how he zones in on me as Corax CL rather than Mithras, this post feels vaguely scummy to me as I don’t think most people would jump so quickly to the thought of a random N1 tailor, even if the logic follows.

tl;dr/summary Overall, Italy is pretty clearly newbtown rather than newbscum, there are weird spots in his Iso but I don’t think they’re the sort of weird spots you’d find in the Iso of a scumteam member. Even if his pushes are kind of erratic in some ways they seem very much like confused newbie erratic pushes rather than newbscum erratic pushes.

1 Like

Corollary to the Italy Iso: I think it’s substantially more likely that Alice is scum than I was predicting earlier. I think she’s a strong enough player to be able to distinguish Italy from a newbscum and the fact that she didn’t suggests some amount of opportunism, just, subtle opportunism rather than overt opportunism.

/vote Alice until further notice, even though I’d still like an answer from Vulgard.

@Ozzkozz, at-mentioning you since you specifically were the one who asked for it.

Self-quote