[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

Is [REDACTED] still alive?

Nope, they have fallen into dust.

just wondering, who’s in PoE?

Vulgard is immune to bleeding, or he was innoced

He probably didn’t say anything because he knew he’d be healed by me, which he was.

Probably why he didn’t die last night again.

Holy shit someone was just murdered in my town.

…So when I say ‘there are ways to get around it, but it would be anti-town to discuss them,’ that was not your cue to immediately discuss them.

So from my point of view, here are the currently alive players:

SoulShade55r
Kai_5
Napoleon Insanity
Arete
Luxy
SirDerpsAlot
Italy
WazzaAzza
Jgoesgaming
Vulgard
Centuries :crown:
Teleology
Magnus
OzzKozz
H_Hja

I’m ignoring the King for now. We know that at this point there are most likely 5 scum alive (2 Mithras, 3 Corax).
From my point of view:
Confirmed scum (the people here are basically 100 percent scum)
Derps
Insanity

Semi-lock BD (I would be very surprised if any of these people flipped scum, and it’s only possible if they’re converted)
Arete
Luxy
Vulgard
Teleology
Italy (gossip-confirmed check on Derps)

Likely BD (I think the people in here are probably BD)
H_Hja (can only be scum if Ozz is scum, might be mechanically confirmed BD via your successful Derps check but lolantispew)
Wazza (has a suspected heal, but there are various other possible explanations for how that occurred)
Kai (if he’s Cult at all, he’s Corax cult who was distancing from Derps)

Possible scum (2-3 scum are below this line)
Ozz
Magnus
Soul
Jgoes

The last two categories would be the ones I’d consider to be part of the PoE. If you are not me, you might consider me to be part of the PoE as well. I would say anyone in the last two categories is potentially worth a check, prioritizing the latter, except for Jgoes (who dies tonight to bleed, or doesn’t die and confirms themself as scum) and Hja (since she’s already been checked by Ozz, a check on Ozz is automatically more useful than any check on Hja, since Ozz BD implies Hja is as well).

3 Likes

Interesting that you put yourself in “Semi-lock BD”.

@Luxy should potentially link protectives together so that they can coordinate to not protect the same person, to the extent that the protectives trust each other. I’m not expecting an erad tonight anyway so it’s probably not that big a deal.

hi pls lynch insanity instead

…and see, this is the sort of thing that makes me more concerned about the nightplan. We’re counting on Soul here as one of our two conversion blockers, and Soul is not remotely cleared at this point in the game.

Should I still use Bounty on Insanity tonight?

I mean, the plan is for you to be redirected to them anyway, and I tend to think a Bounty on them would be marginally more useful than a Gossip, since the plan is for you to be dead tomorrow and so there’d be a significant delay on getting the Gossip information anyway. Then again, a gossip on Insanity would semi-confirm Soul once the result actually gets announced, and there’s basically no way Insanity flips BD here so I’m not sure how useful a Bounty would be.

I hate your scum list

Do you disagree with anyone on my not-scum list? Because at this point it’s just PoE.

Isn’t he only able to link 2 people together twice?

Who’s on your scum list?

I mean… you might as well. I don’t think anyone is going to heal you unless something really weird happens with Derp’s flip

Is bounty a day ability or a night ability?