[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

Forbidden to discuss that

I have an urge to OMGUS you because of that last paragraph, but I’ll bite my tongue. You’re right. I don’t ever recall Wazza and I really interacting with each other. It would be stupid of you to not keep me in your scum list after that.

So at this point I think the most likely scumteam (not certain, but most likely) is Soul/Ozz/{N4 convert, I’m not really sure who}. I’m putting Soul as starting and Ozz as convert in this particular lineup because Soul was inactive enough that he’s an unlikely N2 convert, whereas Ozz was getting somewhat townread after Kai’s reaction test and was also a Pally claim. Ozz also confirms like half the court as not-starting-Corax via his greenchecks – like, if Ozz isn’t cult at this point I don’t know who the cult is, unless I’ve been mistakenly clearing an awful lot of people. also it’s D5 and he’s a Pally with no finds

I still want @Italy’s check from last night, if Italy is still BD I think the check has the potential to break open the game.

/vote Ozz @anon97870008 @Solic

LOL. Who the hell would convert ME at any point during this game?

Don’t worry about it, I won’t.

I don’t think Kai gets converted ever. The way he’s been playing he’s consistently stayed in the PoE. He’s either starting scum or just BD.

Overall I like this post.

Also, I kinda started the bus on Soul, so…

the only investigative with no finds*

Dat got an incompatible check the night he died

So… you admit it’s a bus?

Also, any greenchecks on people are almost certainly legitimate provided they come from real Paladins, I think if Corax had a Rit they’d’ve just had their Rit heal Wazza, which suggests that they don’t have a Rit, which means no Brotherhood.

Doesn’t bus mean to start a lynch on someone? I know bussing in ToL is to throw your teammate under the bus, but I thought it was used a little looser around here.

Nice catch hello you’re BD

Idk, I just assumed the meaning was the same.

What? I have 3 greenchecks… Are those not “finds”?

Jgo is out of my PoE for today because I severely doubt scum!Jgo would catch that or point that out

1 Like

Finds are redchecks, I think.

If I was cult, don’t you think I’d have an actual find by now?

It’s used a little differently here in that here it can refer to aggressively pushing your scumbuddy whereas in ToL it’s really only used for faking a redcheck on them, but in both cases it’s used to refer to scum pushing other scum.

Ah, that makes sense. And @Vulgard, I disagree with you clearing Jgoes for him calling out me using the word “bus”. Any veteran player can use that tactic. This is a bluffing game, afterall.

Not when all the Mithras cult went and got caught on you. At this point if you’re cult you’d have to hardbus another cultist to have a find.

…your lack of a N1 find is admittedly my fault, but.