SFOL 53 - Spectator Chat

The thread is BD-dominated despite 4 BD dying.

-Vulgard

Kind of understand by now why they thought that Vulgard was the LW for a moment.

breaking news: ability that stops literally every bad thing that could possibly happen to you at night is in fact not a protective ability because it has like 2 situations where it’s bad

Back in the old days the old FoL team always had the definition of SFoL as a game with 3 out of 4 of:

• A king mechanic.
  • Conversion
  • Many abilities per class.
  • ToL theming

Although it was fairly flexible in cases that were pretty obviously SFoLs despite not meeting all the neccecary criteria.

2 Likes

Just a question: what do you personally think, how many percent of the active fol players are playing tol regularly?

17 D3
v
16 N3
v
15 (maybe 14) D4

This is breaking point, because optimal play would suggest that Marshal blows up at d4

How to trick people to waste their nights

Totally not op btw.

Like, if you find yourself more on BD rather than scum wagons at the EoD that’s kind of your problem.

isn’t that counter intuitive? “Hey, you mislynched, here get some additional punishment too”

Tbh, most people shouldn’t get at that high number either way.

I mean, number 1 is really bad already.

It’s almost guaranteed to go off once
That’s integral to its design

Tbh, Wazza got occupied and redirected two straight nights. Like, protectives need to stop outing themselves for no reason as if an occupier exists then they’ll make you useless.

We also had a Physician who no-actioned tonight, the GK guards themselves despite being in the PoE, and another Physician healed Wazza despite him being in the PoE. And neither CWs are using IW. Like, the night play here is just so unbelievably sub-par that I’ve never seen something like it before.

a wild icibalus shows up to have nerdy opinions on balance

I did confess that I made the game a tad wolfsided, but geez. The fact that out of 7 protectives that none of them are getting saves is insane.

Neither of the 2 killers have targeted wolves as well. The only wolf that was the target of a BD offensive was the ascetic LW, so yeah. And the Noble isn’t sending in any night actions.

Lolvul trying to get associations from a cleaned player.

Thank you Kanye, very cool

i kinda feel bad for Vulgard here
at least there’s an attempt from there

1 Like