SFoL 55 - Dead Chat

In fact I love being mislynch-bait, I always try to keep myself just a little bit over the point where I would get exed.
… interestingly led now in me getting scum-bled again
It’s just the logical conclusion: Priestess won’t ever be healed, but she won’t be mislynched probably
unless your Prince forgets to ISO his jail target

1 Like

tbf everyone was scumreading you and calling for your jail+exe.

Idk if we should hold PKR to have godly reads that go against consensus, and once you were jailed, you did ask to be exed and exe was always the best night action.

who was scumreading me? I mean, unless the last few hours, where threaddirection got swapped completely, while I wasn’t even awake

Most of town.
You weren’t very pushy on me, and were mildly scumread before the fakeslip. People were already tinfoiling you as my partner. I just played into that feeling of “being right” with the fake slip.

After that, basically everyone was patting themselves on the back for “being right” without actually bothering to read.

1 Like

Ah then fine, isn’t on prince’s fault then
Even when I 100% expect everyone to make their own reads and not follow consens just because consens. Prince isn’t a sheep class
I’ll stop being salty :wink: and just congratulate you on your very good scumplay

1 Like

Yeah so it’s fakeslip and then soulshade goes tunnel mode. And soulshade had a ton of influence at that point

1 Like

I have no idea how town even…
lul

I got called out on multiple levels, was a big scumread d1 and d2, and then failed hard with my claim, lolcatted a bit, and got exed.

but scumgod marshal can never fail

Just claim you wanted to get exed because your Moon Spirit gets promoted
You wasted a lot of time and got Prince to jail exe me

but dat being promoted doesn’t really help at all. I got overconfident because my softs were good and honestly probably wouldn’t have been voted if it weren’t for the claim that i didn’t need to give.

I only lolcatted so that i could have some fun, give squid some towncred, and incriminate you.

I claim maid: called out as fake

I claim scumsided neut(not great, but eh): called out as fake

I claim fool: Called out as fake.

Hey, it was borderline-spammy, but you didn’t cluster the thread with real spam + loads of pictures, so it was fine with me

Better this happens as evil…
but if I get called out as fake, I always flip town, lul.

1 Like

the person with the most evidence against them is usually town because scum can find reasons to lynch them(look at kyo in sfol53)

Also derps has amazing soul reads on me when im scum and it hurts

It’s just a little bit disheartening… I am now on the point where I can make good reads, AGAINST THREAD CONSENS, and where I’m pushing them enough so they get exed as long as I’m alive… and then I die to town or replace out or something like that, and town just completely ignores it and exes your lock-towns

like he has called me out in every of my scum games (except when he was my morc in nfol4) and hardpushed me even when i am miscleared hard.

It’s so weird.

1 Like

We all have such people
I have Arete.

1 Like

He is legitimately my biggest fear as scum and he’s not a powerful or convincing players.

He just has a knack for calling me out even when everyone else says im town.

Also, reason why I didn’t push on you more, Marshal, was because I am not pushing a lot on my scumreads. I often prefer to push on my townreads.
Also I hate hardpushes because they often lead to flailing in any alignment

1 Like