SFoL 55: Unseen Chat

For this situation, the new Assassin will lose a use of hidden blade immediately once they become Assassin. It will not effect the Moon Spirit.

Then we need to keep Dat alive so I can bleed two days in a row without consequences

I basically mean that once Dat dies, and you’ve used that a 2nd time, you only have the amount of uses starting Assassin has from your time period -1.

Oh……… oof

I’m just gonna give my “I got no time” speech and then go off for a while.

Btw this is what I sent to kyo and will send to court later.

Okay here’s fullclaim + softs
I am Maid with only matchmake and nosy servants

first post of the game:

Basic maid.(aka TOL-version maid with no day abils[Pretty basic if you ask me][maybe it’s unfair to call it basic, but i wasn’t really happy with my roll])

Maid is like… classic MM/CL claim. would only serve to make people more sus of me. As scum, just saying now, i would have probably claimed deputy because i love ballsy fakeclaims(as you know all too well). However, I can’t make a ballsy fakeclaim if my claim isnt fake.

you can see this one too.

If im occed n1(as solic so kindly suggested derps do), i won’t even be useful until night three.

:unamused:

Also knows what i am and stil tells derps to occ me what a nerd.

Maid doesn’t really ever change that much after my version comes in.

This.

It re veals not only my class but the version of the class it was. Im proud of this one.

THis is true though, but as scum i wouldn’t really lock myself to such a boring class d1.

Im posting this SOD2 as well,

But here you go.

If you trust me, you could tell me your claim, but i get that i haven’t really gotten myself townread and i’m not gonna force you.

@Wazza what’s the feedback for a maid who is occed on n1 target(or eve is there any)

And what is the feedback for a successful n1 target.

You realise you have to supply dates, right?

Oct 5 2018

Nothing lol

@PoisonedSquid and @Marshal we should prob bleed a player who do we want to bleed, Im feeling Arete atm

We could say they are tryna signal scum.

And then say that bleeds don’t exist.

wait no aretes king

but we could use it to confirm a hunter presence and make squid even more of an ic

but he did guard solic so frick

And arete is still a good target.

yeah gut was right

Because they will die and then we can king squid.

Well puppet it if you feel.

I don’t have a good enough thread state grasp