SFoL 56 - Cult 2.0 Chat

No but why I mean it makes sense to be used like that and if you come from balance prespective that’s death immune IC with a vote

it doesn’t have a vote.

and if you don’t like it complain to the one who made it.

but please stop complaining to the hosts to get your way.
consider this a warning

I am not trying to get my way I am asking for reason why that ability can’t be used on king when it doesn’t mention it can’t be used on king

king can’t be targeted with many day abilities

And?

it also doesn’t have this. End of story. Please stop pursuing this further.

Almost none in GI thread have that it is a new function that almost none uses when making classes

you have been warned.

Pursuing of this further will result in punishment.

/Kill Wazza
/Incarcerate Maxwell

I don’t think maxwell is NK

What do you mean?

I mean if we incarnate we prolly should target NK and I should prolly use heal on someone of us

/Kill Maxwell
/Incarcerate Wazza
I’ll swap then

If Maxwell is actually the NK, then… gg, we’re hecked

I think arete is NK

Why did they never wonder about italy using ability on them

The claims of neutrals line up though
There was Katze, Arete, and Luxy…. unless if there’s a fourth Neutral claim

What type of class is the Haunted One?

They keep vote after death or something

There are 2/3 neuts

Is it a BD or a Neut class?

Haunted one is BD

The Haunted One
Blue Dragon Social
Unique, Convert Immune
:spider_web: Haunted (Passive) - When you die, you will be renamed The Poltergeist. As well, you will still count toward majority. This is a sticky (:spider_web:) passive, meaning it will stay with you regardless of all class changes or converts.
:ghost: (Passive) - If no other mechanic exists that can allow your dead self to speak with the living at the time of your death, you will be given a 1-shot night ability that can only be used while dead, to allow you to speak (and not vote) during the next day
Unfinished Business (Night) - When you die, you will be told the target’s full class at the time of your death. this cannot be blocked, redirected, falsified or otherwise messed with. If they die after you die, your Haunted passive will be changed (doesnt interact with sticky) so that you no longer count toward majority. if they die before you die, this ability will be undone and you will be refunded a use, but with a 1 night cooldown - 1 use.
Your objective is to defeat the scum faction and any neutrals that seek to do you harm