SFoL 56 - Dead chat

Jeez.

Rip me.

:man_facepalming:

Are we sure he actually misread it?

He used to be on the blacklist, right?

Wait, is he Sauron?

Nevermind, I don’t think he can be since a Cult 2.0 just died.

Guys, no witchhunting. Let the host+mods decide.

Reeee
(okay, it wasn’t Vulgard but Hja, but other than that…)

Actually, yeah.
That post was probably influenced by my anger.
@SirDerpsAlot he asked if Miraculous would show up as BD, right? That would indicate he actually misread. I’m assuming the the result was something along the lines of “Your list contains no non-BD players”. It’s easy for your brain to skip over that, like it usually skips over two “the” in a row. At least, that’s why I think.

One question… did I actually get shot by the Priestess of Law?

Pretty sure you did, yeah.

:smiley:
That’s kinda epic

Has there been a game where Kyo hasn’t fakeclaimed?

Isaac sounds so pure… I think it’s kinda impossible that he did this mistake on purpose.

Priestess of Law!
n1. Guide Italy - Success
n2. Judge Priestess - Success

1 Like

How much does it cost to change your title?

You can change it back to a normal title via the normal Options.
For a custom title, read here. https://forum.imperium42.com/t/new-thronepass-patreon-community-perks-forum-name-colors-titles-flairs/76833
(one time 21$)

Alright, I can afford that. I’m not going to pay 21 dollars every month though, my parents would think say I’m “wasting” it.

I’m myself not giving money directly, but I kinda work only 5 h/day in my real job and work around 3 h/day for tol, so I kinda spend a lot of money indirectly ^^

1 Like

I know the perfect title, “Reader”.

You actually didn’t get shot by wazz the NK killed you. Waz targeted you but sent him to Jake

Reeeee
Trusting Hja was a mistake ^^ rip
holy shit Wazza you had not a single correct scumread and shot a fellow BD, what are you doing

2 Likes