[SFoL 56] Grande Idea V2 Game Thread(4/18) - Day 6: The Mind Flayer, Deranged Fan, and Seymour Skinner have won!

not my point

I’m asking for it because my class is extremely underpowered and I want a night ability that actually does something.

I will use my abilities wifom on anyone locktown
So :stuck_out_tongue:

Or maybe I’m wifoming this. :eyes:

pick me or suffer painfulness

oh god this is gonna turn into a wallpost isnt it

YUP IT WAS A WALLPOST. mostly my thoughts on the current gamestate, probably nothing super revolutionary here

I’ll just say that the “Priestess claims neutral” meta makes me slightly skeptical of this claim, as it seems like a convenient excuse to keep her around longer when normally she doesn’t live too long.

I’m skeptical of every neutral claim, though.

It’s a social game. Expecting the expected isn’t going to get you the sick reads.

I will agree here that his reaction seems very towny, however.

I’d say of every neutral claim I’m most skeptical on this one, since it has a hard counter designed against it.

Does this feel genuine? I feel like this is the reaction of “oh, my fakeclaim has a glaring hole in it now” but maybe that’s just confirmation bias.

Boss is the townier of the two in my eyes.

Class card

If Kyo didn’t claim Alice with a confirmation that Insanity was town, I’d be willing to say you two are a scumteam. This is probably the neutral I claim I believe most at this moment. Especially since Insanity can confirm it D2

At this moment I can’t tell if Vulgard vs Priestess has a scum involved, but Vulgard raises good points on her and I do think we need to keep an eye on her. If we keep her around until D3 she’ll either confirm herself or become a lynch though.

!!! Why would a town mute their scumread?

:thinking:

You’re fine… me, on the other hand

Reaction test time!

So how did everybody react to this :eyes:

Eh, none of these reactions are bad. Bummer, but expected I suppose.

Oh wait, there’s more!

CLAIMING NEUTRAL AS BD AS USUAL PRIESTESS REEE

TLDR: I wrote a wallpost and I hate myself for doing it, and there’s probably no new reads in it. :eyes:

kat you had one job

NOOO
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE
… >.>
how could you

I mean it could be a subtle “posting less than you’re actually available” thing. Like in Deus x 3 I’ll admit to spanking a bit, like I didn’t contribute as much as I could have because I was talking in scum chat instead of just overall unmotivated (because of irl but eh)

The N0 clears are gonna die before they get a chance to use these abilities and confirm Priestess, so yeah. Depending on the KP, I mean.

Also, does the converted version of the Brewer keep their ‘self-resolving’ abilities?

forgive me, for i have sinned

But if I have high activity as scum always (which historical evidence suggests I do)

And variable activity as town

Then me having low activity is not scum indicative

This is how numbers work

Yes, but you can’t start as converted Brewer

you were supposed to rooslam

What makes you say that?

Acutally you can.
RIP ME

thats part

Indeed, rip you.
‘Self-resolving’ my ass.

I was thinking on the “Priestess of Law” class