[SFoL 56] Grande Idea V2 Game Thread(4/18) - Day 6: The Mind Flayer, Deranged Fan, and Seymour Skinner have won!

/vote Vulgard
Luxy, your idol hopefully won’t die, reading your class, I can’t protect them unfortunately.

look who’s going against Luxy’s wincon now

No, I ain’t going against it.

Lolcatting? Really?

I’m not lolcatting.

I just honestly hate this match. Never playing Grand Idea again. These games are a dumpster fire from my POV.

I’m not sure why you are angry

People keep talking about lock-towns.

Despite the fact, that’s not how this works.

Because two town are getting lynched today, I can just feel it. People ran train on Jgoes immediately, before even allowing him to speak, just because he was bountied. The same thing was about to happen to me and didn’t happen only because you stopped this.

Wagons form instantly and maj is reached effortlessly. The shepherds are neut / noncontributive.
‘There’s a bounty on Jgoes’
“LALALALA LYNCH JGOES LUHMAO”

In fact I love this… it means that we have an active town at least

It means we have a sheeping town and this is going to become a trainwreck very quickly.

‘Katze Maxwell Insanity town, I’m Alice, dying N1’
doesn’t die N1

If you think I’m fearmongering, you can just lynch me and end up proving my point.

Calm down. Help me finding reasons to not lynch you. Help me finding the real evils.

Like, why isn’t Simon being voted? He replaced into a slot that fakeclaimed and fakecleared 3 people on D1, one of which is someone we suspect right now.

I’m not sure what the point of that FPS even was. It doesn’t look like Kyo gathered anything from it and neither does Simon by the looks of it. There was no lynch D1, so you couldn’t even figure anything out from VCA by performing that FPS.

It’s baffling to me.

So do you think this was a strange town play, or was it scummy?

Depends on the alignments of Katze, Maxwell and Insanity. I read Insanity as moderate scum right now, Maxwell as town. I still need to read Katze.

Vulgard from 1 to 10 how scum you are