[SFoL 56] Grande Idea V2 Game Thread(4/18) - Day 6: The Mind Flayer, Deranged Fan, and Seymour Skinner have won!

why would i redcheck vulgard as scum when i was already being town read before the check

Iā€™m struggling as well with ā€œVulgard is townā€, because if he isā€¦ we would have way too many towns.

1 Like

but The Italy, priestess

I actually think if Vul is scum this makes Squid town because Vul is trying to make Squid look bad here. And this post is scummy af and Iā€™m pretty sure this locks Vul as the scum. Either he is trying to make Squid look bad after he flips or he is using reverse reverse psychology where he is trying to make squid look bad after he flips so that I will think Squid is town when sheā€™s actually scum

reverse reverse REVERSE psychology

2 Likes

:scream:

Or Iā€™m just town townreading someone with no ulterior motives.

Iā€™m the only king that gets mod revealed as good kingā€¦

I know but itā€™s still funny.

Donā€™t forget Vulgards wallpost on Squid. Itā€™s blatant townreading them. Likeā€¦ really blatant.

If youā€™re about to say that townreading someone makes me scummy, I think you arenā€™t very good at reading people. :c

1 Like

Townreading? LOCKSCUM!

Iā€™m playing without reads :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

spaghetti is for noobs

thinking_face

2 Likes

No u

Priestess: plays like a town leader
Also Priestess: i donā€™t read people

5 Likes

pros donā€™t need reads to lead town

In fairness with the level of mechanical confirmation present in this rand you barely even have to