[SFoL 56] Grande Idea V2 Game Thread(4/18) - Day 6: The Mind Flayer, Deranged Fan, and Seymour Skinner have won!

could be a unseen slip

1 Like

not sus at all

How is that a slip? It’s common knowledge the converted version has the same abilities regardless of the scum faction as long as they can convert.

My abilities seem to suggest conversion is a thing.
I suspect Priestess is scum and she can only be scum if the scum faction can convert.

Therefore, I’m talking about conversion because it seems like it exists in this game.

I thought I’m a socially townread of you :thinking:

What?
The converted version of classes do not necessarily have the same abilities as the original class, depending on which scum faction there is.

Ohhhh, never mind. It’s only a thing if the scum faction is Unseen.

:thinking:

And some scum factions don’t even have conversion IIRC.
How do you know if conversion exists this game?

Well then, if Priestess is scum she’s exactly Unseen.

1 Like

Because my class evolves into an anti-converter and that’s completely useless if conversion is not a thing.

… that’s what I’m saying all the time, reeee.

Keen Observation (Night) - Watch over a player tonight. You will know if they’ve been converted that night. - Infinite Uses

That’s kinda useless without conversion.

If it’s in the classcard in the GI V2 thread it’d be in your classcard. Doesn’t mean everything in your classcard has relevance.
If the scum faction cannot convert, it would just be extraneous text.

2 Likes

My infinite night ability is useless?

I find that unlikely.

but ur not even town

Just because no conversion would make that ability useless doesn’t mean a scum faction that cannot convert is impossible.

I guess so, I just severely doubt that’s the case.

If it’s an Unseen game we’re probably screwed already. Also it’s kinda weird nobody has been bled but I’m not sure if an Assassin spawning is obligatory in Unseen GI games.

So you say the hosts would rig the rolls :thinking:

Yes.