[SFoL 56] Grande Idea V2 Game Thread(4/18) - Day 6: The Mind Flayer, Deranged Fan, and Seymour Skinner have won!

but ur not even town

Just because no conversion would make that ability useless doesn’t mean a scum faction that cannot convert is impossible.

I guess so, I just severely doubt that’s the case.

If it’s an Unseen game we’re probably screwed already. Also it’s kinda weird nobody has been bled but I’m not sure if an Assassin spawning is obligatory in Unseen GI games.

So you say the hosts would rig the rolls :thinking:

Yes.

If its unseen, they have no Assassin, that’s for sure, since the faction kill is unassigned.

Right now I’m definitely thinking that Max and Isaac/Insanity are not on the same team. So the scum team options are looking like this:

Isaac/Insanity vs. Vulgard/Maxwell

But honestly after seeing Isaac’s reaction I am starting to become skeptical if we are doing the right thing here. I don’t think Isaac is scum and Vul and Isaac aren’t on the same team. I think Vul is capable of slipping out of this situation because he’s a vet and a good player. Isaac is just genuine and pure af and I don’t buy that he could fake something like this

1 Like

So bounty Vulgard?

The thing is I would be townreading Isaac if not for the fact his redcheck is impossible no matter how you slice it.

Honestly at this point a NL would be better than a mislynch

If either Vulgard or Isaac is bountied, they should die now.
It’s hard for me to determine a preference between the two, but yeah I would like one of them to be bountied if at all possible.

Bounty is a night ability is the thing

Something really isn’t right here

Fuck

What if we no lynched and bountied vulgard for tomorrow

Or just insanity

Imagine getting everyone to unvote before EoD.

today

Didn’t know we couldn’t bounty again today.
In that case, just lynch insanity and bounty Vulgard or Isaac tonight.