[SFoL 56] Grande Idea V2 Game Thread(4/18) - Day 6: The Mind Flayer, Deranged Fan, and Seymour Skinner have won!

flip delayed for idk how long due to day ability processing. Please sit tight.

Insanity has been lynched…

Princess Justice

image.jpg

Cult 2.0 Investigative
Secret Identity (Passive) - If you claim any form of your class in the main thread, all protective abilities on you will fail and your Enhanced Defense passive will fail.
Enhanced Defense (Passive) - If you get attacked for the first time, it will be negated.
Scales of Judgement (Day) - You’ll be told the exact class of the player if they are a member of the uninformed majority such as Blue Dragon or Town. - 1 Use
Righteous Surveillance (Night) - Watch over a player tonight. You will know if they’ve been protected that night. - Infinite Uses
Defeat the Blue Dragon and any harmful neutrals

N3 begins it will last 24 hours or untill I have all actions

5 Likes

Processing actions now

2 Likes

After the carnage the night before, things seemed almost peaceful compared to today.

Italy has died…

Izuna Hatsuse

image.jpg

Blue Dragon Social
La Soleil Cafe (Passive) - You are masons to all Catgirls. Your private chat is called La Soleil Cafe
Royal Blood (Passive) - Votes to become king count as two for you.
Not a Cagirl (Passive) - Omnimiller.
Court Spies (Day) - Select 2 players. Send a message saying “Noble’s Spies close in on you!” to any targeted members of the Unseen/Cult. Those targeted members will be removed from Unseen/Cult chat for the coming night and day. - 0 uses.
Gossip (Night) - Target a player and learn if any and which of these things happens to them tonight. - Infinite Uses

They were successfully Investigated.
They were successfully Occupied.
Their target was successfully swapped.

Bounty (Night) - If target player is executed tomorrow and is Blue Dragon then there will be an additional vote for execution. Only one Bounty may take effect per day. - 1 uses
Defeat all scum factions and any harmful neutrals

Italy logs

Italy The Technically Not A Ca t girl

D1 - Spy Wazza & Jgoes (take that scum faction)
N1 - Bounty Jgoes
D2 - Spy Squid & Max
N2 - Gossip Arete (take that!)
N3 - Bounty Simon (Must now hiss in forum thread?)

Day 4 start, it ends in 48 hours or when someone gets lynched

who is alive /vote wazza

Well, I have a post restriction now, but I fucking won, so.

1 Like

Maxwell
Hja
Squid
Wazza
Tele
Arete
Luxy
Simon
Isaac
same /vote arete

did everyone get a post res /vote maxwell

/vote wazza

/vote Isaac_Gonzalez
OwO
(I received a debuff, likely from scum, where I must use OwO and UwU alternating in every post from here on out).

Scum is mechanically confirmed to be Isaac, Squid, Simon, and Hja. We can still clutch this with neut help. Please @Arete @Luxy

1 Like

Discussion of post restrictions is allowed btw. so have fun.

2 Likes

/vote maxwell its not me i promise i have to vote every post

I kind of want to just post shitty memes with Luxy but clogging the thread is vaguely anti-social

/vote arete i feel like im getting messed with by scum at this point

You still have no fucking explanation for your fake redcheck on Vul

Shot Isaac, Isaac is not dead.

Hja used her 1-shot occ on me. Explains the 1 death.

UwU
Arete, Luxy, Waz, and I creates a tie vote since Tele cannot vote. That’s the best we can hope for.

Tele can choose someone to allow to vote.

/vote Isaac

2 Likes

/vote wazza you said u were immune to all occs and redirections tho