[SFoL 56] Grande Idea V2 Game Thread(4/18) - Day 6: The Mind Flayer, Deranged Fan, and Seymour Skinner have won!

/vote wazza yeet

Isaa didn’t die last night, so he’s more likely to be sum, but the fat that Maxwell is saying I didn’t use my ation last night makes him onfirmed sum in my eyes

If you vote someone in your next post you are lock scum.

8/20

/vote maxwell shoot

@Wazza Do you have a night attack left?
UwU

Ohhh my fucking God

You can’t use the letter C

hahaha

1 Like

All my night attacks are gone.

N2: Priestess
N3: Isaac - MORE THAN LIKELY occupied by Hja. It would explain why there was only 1 death last night. Hja is an assigned mafia killer and the death last night was the unassigned mafia kill.

1 Like

10/20

1 Like

OMG I JUST NOTICED THAT I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING

11/20

You can’t talk in caps, cool.

You must include OwO UwU or things like that.

fun fact i also got a post restriction for which there are certain words which i cannot say. these are quite common words, such as the male version of she, the second half of the word cannot, the first syllable of the word believe, the second syllable of the word command, or the last 2 letters of the word hat

(pr words censored)
you are confirmed scum. i investigated

1 Like

I can not contain my laughter

14/20

The scum team mechanically must include @Isaac_Gonzalez, @Simon, @Emilia, and @PoisonedSquid.

So, is there an NK or not? Just spill the beans. Thanks.
OwO

/vote wazza I don’t know cuz im lost wolf

Nah you’re wrong.

15/20

In what way?
UwU

@Isaac_Gonzalez in your next post, if you vote someone you’re lock scum.
@PoisonedSquid in your next post, if you don’t use the letter C you’re lock scum.

1 Like

Both. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

17/20

I’m beginning to think that Derps just gave us PRs for no game-related reason to fuck with us