[SFoL 56] Grande Idea V2 Game Thread(4/18) - Day 6: The Mind Flayer, Deranged Fan, and Seymour Skinner have won!

Prolly Maxwell

Lmao.

wasn’t maxwell

1 Like

Not me lol I killed Soul N1.

1 Like

Cult killed you N1 @Boss110

1 Like

I don’t need to kill you again; I got all the revenge I craved in SFoL 54. It’s not something that will exist forever lol @Boss110 that would make me too predictable.

1 Like

I was shook when Boss died N1 after asking for protection. D2 I announced that whoever was scum was really basic. Boss was an obvious guard target but I figured that he wouldn’t be attacked because he was an obvious guard target

2 Likes

Don’t know how people fell for my Haunted One fake claim.
It’s one of the most basic fake claims since it is unique, unconvertible, and can’t even do anything, much less confirm itself, while alive.

Throwback to when I was King, I announced several times that I was guarding Solic, and then scum attacked Solic

4 Likes

Idk I just town read you because you weren’t acting like scum (weren’t going off of scum agenda) but I suspected Wazza of being NK because he was helpful to town but was being nice to the neuts late game in particular and that pinged me

1 Like

I was town reading Squid the day before so at least I didn’t give her the double vote

I guarded Squid N3 and you N4 ;;___;;

NK has aspects of town and scum.
They have a scum aspect because they do evil actions, but they have a town aspect because they have no idea who else is evil and it’s a different kind of evil where you must win alone, so they lack the information of the groupscum and thus are easier to stay townread for longer because of it.

1 Like

Ree I attacked Squid N3

1 Like

Tfw I saved scum

If I had succeeded, they would have flipped as Trickster.

Hja also healed squid n3 so didn’t do much.

Ah that’s good at least

So Wazza shot Isaac and he survived somehow?