[SFoL 56] Grande Idea V2 Game Thread(4/18) - Day 6: The Mind Flayer, Deranged Fan, and Seymour Skinner have won!

I don’t think you should stop playing though priestess, I think you can be really good.

Why lol.
I slanked greatly day 1

Because I’m really bad at reading you. Just like Marshal.,

Wow I didn’t realize Self Meta was not effective against myself

Im pretty good at reading marshal later in the game for some reason lol

1 Like

You are forgetting our lord and saviour

1 Like

I guess the hardest thing for me is that neither high activity nor low activity are ever AI for me.
I have had multiple high and low activity games as both alignments based on how busy I get with school.

1 Like

Well it was one of the first games where I was actually feeling okay with being BD… not as helpless as usual. I almost got mislynched again but yeah ^^ I felt like being able to having a positive impact.

This goes into the books as my third truly great performance on this site.
Along with FoL 23 and Marson, I have now had one great performance each as Town, Unseen, and NK.

A truly great performance from you will be when you host Last Stand of the Virtuous with no moderrors despite the mechanical intensity.

It might be the most mechanically convoluted ever in terms of processing all night actions properly lmao.
Luckily I have Geyde as a co-host.

Day actions too.
~50% of our classes (I think I can say ‘our’ given my contributions) have day abilities.

They’re more yours than mine mate.

A good amount of the classes were just copied from the Return of the BD III and FoL setups. I designed some HoB classes and a new NK, the Electromagnetic Channeler, and renamed some Neutral Non-Killers, but you helped to refine everything greatly which is amazingly appreciated.

1 Like

This place has the best setups but the skill level is higher at MU

MU’s interface is terrible

it’s great but different
it’s not beginner friendly though

If you want an objectively terrible interface then I’d say MafiaScum

So, what the fuck

Well, it is “wtf.”

tl;dr: Isaac misread his results and thought he had a redcheck when he had a greencheck.