SFoL 61.5 - Dead Chat

There’s no way cult win this. 2 NKs one of them being Gorta and probably Napoleon mean scum win this. Only question is if Unseen or NK win this.

I forgot about the existence of GT and Seth openwolfing. This is true, katze absolutely should’ve been executed. Disregard everything I said about that before.

Kill scum when scum found.

I can’t tell if I accidentally made the right play or the wrong play… UHDijskndfskmdf why must I got vessel this rounfsa
dk[,dl

Also why does everyone keep changing their pfp, are we on a pfp changing marathon or something?

You protected your identity well, but you shouldn’t have insisted on protecting it when the discussion completely revolved around your fakeclaim. It took away a ton of time from the Cult, time which could be better spent elsewhere.

Also, always execute outed scum in jail unless the situation is really weird.

…If only it happened around day 2, and not at the very end of the game. Appreciate the sentiment, though.

so
kat is dark runed and used sword of damocles on ans
too bad arbiter is redirect immune at all times

Also how sure are we that Mods used dice… cause uh this all seems too coincidental

I can prove I randed it after this is over if you really want. Just know that accusing a mod of rigging rolls is legit a serious accusation

1 Like

Please do not accuse the hosts of altering the rand

I stg the next person to do this gets modkilled

1 Like

Oh wait no no no no no I’m not accusing you I’m just posting something coincidental

I don’t think Intensify is accusing anyone here.

This kind of looked like an accusation, tbf

it was a joke

I’m going with the Intensify worded it badly so it looks like an accusation when it wasn’t.

All I was saying was that those two things seemed very coincidental

Oh so apparently Seth has openwolfed as town before, I guess I’m not the first

You can always change your pfp Intensify. Something anime inspired would do.

Hmmm ok, but how come everyone kept changing their pfp every 2 hours?

I have no idea.