SFoL 61.5 - Fortress of the Dark Deity (4/16) - Complete - The Unseen, Guardian, and Senex win!

It feels like you’re trying to imitate the way you post as town and failing

This sounds bad

Is there something wrong with my eyes or why are there multiple people immediately thinking CRich’s tone is off

We don’t have any reasons to think his targets are town but statistically it’s far more likely that they are.
And I’m against outing them should his claim be real because like I explained above, it works against us.

Why does this feel completely rigid.
Like it’s manufactured.

1 Like

just popped back in

you know what, i really need to know if this works in FM because this works too often in ToL and if i live all game doing this then i get to laugh at priestess because survivor neuts bad

d1 alch

im submitting neutrality

He said the exact thing about me last game

Why are Ans’s thoughts literally just my thoughts but with words instead of :eyes:

I didn’t re-read this

1 Like

It’s interesting that Arete admits he’s confbiasing, yet he thinks my tone is off. I was suspected for the same reasons last game was I not?

1 Like

Ew a survivor neit

I don’t believe you. Next.

It’s not about the things he is saying, it’s about the way he is saying these things.

1 Like

Word to word. Why did this suddenly turn into a CRich critisism -thread?

I think his tone is just as scummy as last game and last game he was apparently a town so I don’t want to take it into consoderation as much when reading him

Like, it’s stiff. If you just glance over it it looks normal but it still ticks me off.

Last game I thought you were probably town for most of the game, I only started reevaluating when other people kept also being townie

crich seems a bit aggressive to me

is the double 'it’s suppose to represent how we can just glance over it

Italy actually made a game-related comment so he’s probably town

1 Like

fuck N1
ima work on my final project
call me d2

Don’t mind my potato wording, I’m literally half-awake again.

1 Like