SFoL 61.5 - Fortress of the Dark Deity (4/16) - Complete - The Unseen, Guardian, and Senex win!

i almost said alice but i knew ans would yell at me

I wouldn’t really ‘yell’ at you since I want more from her as well, but at the same time I do think that even if we had D1 lynch she would never be the first pick.

my PoE is full of LHF, lowposters, and Alice

this is identical to my PoE last game

who am i misclearing

2 Likes

I don’t like Alice’s introduction a lot.

Granted I didn’t like Arete atfirst either

BTw, I consider all her posts to be intro

Jane’s Explicitly NAI , slightly rushed, Gamerᵀᴹ wallpost.

Wallpost
ModeShifter

ModeShifter

L o C k T o W n

This isn’t really because of mechanics, they’ve just proven that they cannot imitate their town tone across two games (Insurgency and SFoL 61), so here they’re an obvious villager.

Besides, this doesn’t really feel like a post wolf!Seth would make.

TheBlueElixir

They’ve actively expressed that they can’t really get goods reads D1, and I like that they’re trying to promote discussion to compensate for that.

I don’t think the attempts to read are inherently AI for them, but I think the reasoning is good so
/shrug

Overall, questions feel genuine and I’m pretty sure they’re actually trying to solve the game.
This isn’t one my best-worded reads but I technically just woke up so I’ll blame it on that.
I don’t think it’s that hard to fake as a wolf though, which makes me slightly paranoid.

CRichard564

This post is just completely pointless. It doesn’t add anything to the discussion, it doesn’t promote discussion, it doesn’t help us in any way. IMO, they just posted it for the sake of posting something.

I think this is a terrible reaction.
First of all, the stage of the game shouldn’t even matter, they should know that’s it’s fake if they’re Cult. Furthermore, it’s also mechanically impossible unless they were exactly Senex (I think).

But like… I don’t agree with this. Last game, their tone was wholly different than it is currently.

But then it just like… stops?

I did still think they could be a wolf who stopped to fix their tone because a lot of people pointed it out, though. So… after interacting with them for a bit, I decide to re-evaluate.

Interactions

After re-evaluation, they’re a slight townread but I still have homework to do so I should probably explain that overnight.

SirDerpsAlot

SirDerpsAlot

Like I’ve already said, I believe Italy is misreading them because of their anti-town play. I kinda hate that that was a sentence that I had to write, but I really want to try hard this game.

“Derps is trying this time so they’re town.”

But seriously, their thoughts feel natural and their tone is towny. Also they’re calling Italy dense which is town AI since they normally like them.
That’s all I can really say about this, I can’t go in-depth about posts that are designed to be shallow.

Italy

“Italy is posting so they’re town.”

On a slightly more serious note:

They also had the whole “Let Derps bleed out thing” and the “solving me” thing but I don’t feel like quoting those as I can just describe them easily.

I do still think they’re wrong about Derps, but at least their reads feel genuine?
Well, about Derps not being town, I mean. I do agree Derps is playing anti-town, as is his meta.
Like, it seemed like he believed Derps being a wolf so much he was scumreading me for defending scum. Also, it seems like they actually read the games I linked, so that’s a good look.

an_gorta_pratai

an_gorta_pratai

This is one of my weakest townleans (mostly because of his lack of posts, but I digress), but I do feel like these posts come from a village perspective, especially since they’re relatively inexperienced as either alignment.

Napoleon

/shrug

They’re King, I don’t feel like reading them yet as it won’t even matter anyway. Most of this is to spite them for pinging me (and everybody else, for that matter) while I was asleep to ask for a read on them. This doesn’t mean that I don’t have a read on them, just that I’m not actively trying to get one.

Alice

clonedcheese

Gaja1234

/shrug

Intensify popping in, giving a weak excuse and then dipping is definitely not a good look.

Appelsiini

Appelsiini

I get that there is some context, but this being their first post is very :eyes:. I don’t remember them memeing/joking a lot in SFoL 61 among other reasons.

Meh. I disagree here but I’m pretty sure having a different opinion isn’t AI.

This feel ingenuine. Especially since they later claim to not have a read on them yet. Also an interaction with more than 2 people can’t be W/W here.

This also feels fake since they can’t talk about mechanics again for obvious reasons.

Feels like a bad comparison since last game we didn’t have people who were actively being wolfy.

This post makes me think they were just defending them for the sake of defending someone. Like, I don’t think they’d bother defending someone they didn’t actively V-read. I also don’t feel like they were really that aggressive? Just… off.

memeing again.

Again, nobody was really actively being scummy.

Why does this feel like something a scum bleeder would say?

Feels slightly TMI-ish?

I cherry-picked a lot because I don’t feel good about not having at least a scumlean with this much content and also for postgame cred so I wouldn’t take this super seriously. I do think they were kinda wolfy though, and I don’t really get why people are townreading them? They feel different from the previous game.

I should probably go do IRL stuff first now as I spent entirely too long on this abomination. I’ll work them out more overnight but /shrug. Also kat/Arete/Anstreim aren’t here since then I’d probably have spent my entire day on this. Probably going to pass out while doing homework but eh.

Appelsiini was fine and NAI for me but the latter part was blegh

GTH i wanna say appel

last game i hard read them as town and this game im like “eh” on them

jane is also less towny this game than they were last game but they also self resolved n1 last game

i might be giving italy too much credit? but idk he actually seems like he wants to play the game thats a good start

i dont actually know why i townread arete but theyre also the 2nd lowest person on that list

I regret everything.

CRichard is a slot I’m super conflicted on, his tone early on was really weird but it’s normal-er now, I thought some of his emotional reactions during Nappy’s RT on him were genuine which makes me think he’s more likely to be town, but his non-stop OMGUSing is kind of making me doubt that (like, I know he’s done that before, but he’s mostly outgrown it)

kinda still neutread him for reasons I explained earlier

I still don’t really think he’s groupscum, he could in theory be FPSing town but I don’t super see his FPS as having a point and his original reaction to the bleed was consistent with being a frustrated neut more than consistent with being town

It seems fine

Lots of people are producing readable content, which is good

at the moment probably Cheese or Gorta

Gorta’s been very underwhelming and I haven’t seen anything particularly villagery from him (whereas I have from many of the people in-thread), and I know he’s capable of better

I didn’t actually hate Cheese’s opener but I feel like he’s been leaning a lot this game (even after this opener) on ‘haha I’m so memey haha’

I feel weird about how both of them are LHFy but

1 Like

I mean, I guess that’s a way to phrase it.

1 Like

give 5 word or less reads for all 3 of these names

hey I wanna do this too

i mean go ahead

the more the merrier

get FPSed, somehow

Zone why are you in the thread again.

You were expecting an FPS, but I wasn’t gonna FPS you. So get FPSed

katze - good
Anstreim - good
Arete - more good

Cute Towny Abomination