SFoL 61.5 - Fortress of the Dark Deity (4/16) - Complete - The Unseen, Guardian, and Senex win!

Any opinions about your wagon? It kinda looks like you’re ignoring the fact you are going to get lynched at this rate.

Vul is townlean. As he said earlier, he tends to focus on pushing agenda more than solving and I feel like it’s quite obvious when he does so - as of now, I can’t see any of it.

Derps please

He pointed out some interesting things, such as the jumping with their read on CRich, but also acknowledged the things that made kat look good. I like it.

heres new question then

appel

what do you think of Arete

if I already asked it amuse me

I swooped in for that tag at SoD

no need to thank me

We aren’t fucking lynching Crich

Oh yeah Vulgard, talk to me about these posts, what do you think of them:

(Read context for these two):

Also, care to answer this for me? I know it’s redundant but I’m curious.

I actually find it odd that Intensify voted me. I have to check how many people were on my wagon at that moment, but as they rescinded their Neut claim afterwards, it comes off as just trying to get me lynched while getting away without giving a good explanation.
Not sure why Seth is voting me, don’t know about Jane. Haven’t really ISO’d them or anything but I don’t like the fact that they just held off the supposedly important info, so I’ll do that before EoD

intensify is a neutral alch

Didn’t they take it back? They said they were simply trying to avoid getting killed.

We should add a call VC button like MU but it just pings the hosts to do it

Wait what.
Intensify rescinded their claim?

My most recent completed game is Insurgency.
I learned that I should definitely push my reads harder when I roll town. I had quite good reads that game, but my refusal to push them and my over-eagerness in sheeping my townreads made me mislynch villagers instead of lynching the wolves.
Also, I learned that self-resolving claims should be forced to clear themselves on a social basis instead of being given an easy pass because “lolselfresolving.”

As for how I plan to approach this game – I plan to build a towncore and solve by PoE while taking potential villagers out of it. I don’t intend to let others shape my worldview as much as I – meaning, I will listen to others, but I will make my own decisions instead of following consensus against my better judgment.

1 Like

I wont be around as much as I woulda liked today

bye

To be fair none of your “self-resolving” claims in that game were actually self-resolving.

1 Like

hey look their going the exact other way

i dont remember that

that was TBE

Zzz. I see

Then my wagon just consists of Neuts and one unknown, yet generally townread/townleaned person. That’s kinda meh.

I re-ISO’d Intensify and I haven’t found anything about them rescinding their claim.

…That explains it.