SFoL 61 - Castle of the Blood God - Ended Early, will be Re Randed(15/16)

Forget about meta. Why am I playing so oddly?

based on how you’re asking us about it, you’re … trying to get reactions? trying to see if anyone would just lazily read you on meta when you aren’t actually following it? [shrug]

Nothing, really. You’re being too self-aware of your playstyle and constantly announcing it, which makes it NAI to me as there could be scummy motivations behind it.

But what do you believe is my alignment?

Or well, not NAI. But rather, I don’t know which one is more likely

In my tin-foily opinion it could imply that you are scum and planning on converting Arete

based on this

Do you think scum Alice goes into the thread this way on D1, then publicly announces what she is doing?
What kind of scummy motivation do you think she could have?

1 Like

id say to see if anyone is being opportunistic but your literally admitting to it so that’s not it

I think you think that people would be more willing to agree with you?

maybe you want…I dunno

I don’t think this helps me with your alignment, even if hinting neutral

Maybe it’s a prolonged reactions test? Maybe you are a certain class (I wouldn’t think you would be that obvious though)?

IDK but it doesn’t concern me much atm because I know that you have to have an explanation for this. TBH, I wasn’t really noticing anything off with your posts (but I just came back after a break and I wasn’t really reading into your posts a lot).

That’s an interesting take.
I’ll give it two tinfoil rolls out of ten.

your alignment is Alice because I suck at reading you

if I had to pick one it seems more likely to come from a town motivation, since as scum you wouldn’t need to change up your style and probably wouldn’t want to since it would draw attention to you as it did here?

See that’s the question I usually ask when I try (and fail) at reading Alice.

I promise you that Alice is a competent enough wolf not to announce in thread that she’s converting the person she then proceeds to actually convert

I have one-two ideas but I think I should keep them to myself for the time being.
I will say that if it is what I think it is, she is ‘benefiting’ from it right now.

And no, I’m not saying that I think her intentions are malicious or anything.

First of all - she should know there is no lynch day 1, so it doesn’t matter if her early plays seem odd and out of place. If she really wanted reactions, I feel like she would’ve just done her thing instead of starting to ask people why she is playing like this. If she’s town, she’s probably trying to get reactions by asking this. If she’s scum, I can imagine some reverse-psychology unless she explains more.

That’s why I said it’s a tinfoil

@Alice

So when do you plan on having us knowing for reason for your behavior?

What if she already found the reactions she was looking for? Hence why she decided to make the point precisely now.

Interesting. I see.

If Alice is purposefully being weird than I have no fucking idea why