SFoL 61 - Castle of the Blood God - Ended Early, will be Re Randed(15/16)

What about me?

Wait so alice was your thing about me being uninterested and the neut read fake or did you actually belive that stuff

Just a quick question, do you feel obligated to post ‘icebreakers’ and say something?

Agreed.

TBE is trying really hard to exist but not doing anything ehh I don’t like ot

fair enough

I have a feeling ill be in the PoE

I cant really talk about it rn

Feels like something should be happening

no, I don’t think it has to be me

but I feel like it should be someone

Jane is kind of villagery but I’m worried that I only think that because they’re actively posting and taking interest in the game

You looked uninterested, then when I made that FPS you basically noticed my odd behavior and your attitude changed pretty quickly.

(in contrast with e.g. Virtuous I, where they 4-posted D1 as scum)

That’s how I like playing I just kinda chill till I find something to push, I feel like I get reads better when I can just kinda post and exist and look mostly at how people post

Also I have work in 4 min

also I kinda think a wolf would have come up with a more game-relevant reason than this (tbf their next reason was semi-game-relevant)

Define “something”.
I think that the thread is moving at an acceptable pace right now.

I hate to bring “but muh experience” argument, but I don’t want to make hasty reads and confbias myself into them, like I’ve seen a few players do before.
So like I said, I wanted to see where you go with that play. I’m content with what I’ve seen and now I can make my conclusions from it.

I disagree.

Tentatively (I think I spelled that correctly) reading Anstreim V.

That means it could change, for anyone too lazy to google it.

what are your conclusions

Congratulations, you have indeed spelled it right.

Alright I’m off to work I’ll talk to y’all later

there was a moment where it wasn’t
im also multitabbing so I’m not analyzing everything

mostly because I don’t know what to say there

‘something’ is discussion in this context

here