SFoL 61 - Castle of the Blood God - Ended Early, will be Re Randed(15/16)

I think the lowposters are basically =rand as of right now

the thread hasn’t felt super villagery which makes me think that ‘all the wolves are in the lowposters’ isn’t necessarily the case

yes

personally i usually just look for what people think of me and get annoyed if it’s not around the center
it was tbe’s post that pointed your stance on katze out and as far as i know it’s hard to read katze

1 Like

I’m used to only be put at a slight townlean to most people. I could see an argument for most of the people there like gorta/Mode/CRich, but Nappy being your top TR and Appel/Cheese being so low felt odd to me being that I am pretty confident that they’re likely BD rn.

shows a lack of self prez, which is villagery?

but also why wouldn’t you point it out

maybe TMI that it was true(in alice scum worlds) and wanted to poke somewhere else on the list to discredit the list without focusing on their own slot

huh but town Alice might do it too, if their not confident in their position and question why others are where they are

Read that again but slower

you know what, i really need to know if this works in FM because this works too often in ToL and if i live all game doing this then i get to laugh at priestess because survivor neuts bad

d1 alch

im submitting neutrality

why not unseen

Appel/Cheese being likely BD.
Nap… yeah, I’m not confident slotting him in my TRs yet.

is this a joke

please tell me its a joke

I don’t believe you

i have mathed that mode is ek

i have a goal to prove

that goal is that survivor neuts are bad

Oh, I forgot the factions were flipped.

I meant Cult.

Appel/Cheese are likely Cult rn.

wouldn’t you know factions are flipped if you were a member of the cult

1 Like

your reaction wasn’t consistent with what Wolves Tend To Do nor with how you’ve responded to pressure as a wolf

so both

I use the word BD to mean town automatically in SFoLs.

okay but here’s the thing

you hate survivors

I don’t believe that you would actually chose survivor if you randed Alch

we have a neutral with so much potential

and they went cowardice

this a good or bad thing

hmm

the cheese read is for a care-free starting post. Is this still true

appel I agree with because I like how much content they condense but still have in every post

can you point out any examples of this happening ever in a SFoL where BD is not the town faction

because if i win this game i get to tell mom once and for all that survivor neuts are bad design

More seriously, can you walk me through your read on Appel in more depth? I don’t really remember anything I’ve seen from her so I’m not sure why you have her so high

compared to town mode?

probably a good thing