SFoL 61 - Castle of the Blood God - Ended Early, will be Re Randed(15/16)

Just add a N0 and add a D1 lynch ez

Ah yes. Signing up just to get SPK’d N0. How fun.

1 Like

Convert only N0 ez

My most recent completed game is Game 4 over on MU

I learned that I should be more attentive to the possibility of bussing rather than defaulting to assuming that someone wasn’t getting bussed

I’m planning to do my usual towncore + PoE strategy, obviously conversion makes that harder but finding converts should be easier once we’ve narrowed down some of the starting scum

Don’t have one.

Strong towncore, less focus on mechanics and claims than I’ve observed from the games here, raise the walls of our town box and let the scum devour each other.

Like I said, I thought about this pre-game and I saw it mentioned in the signup thread. Knowing that voting mechanic is a thing in this setup, it felt wise to determine how we are going to handle it from the get-go, especially since it carries quite a bit of impact.

1 Like

oh this started

just gonna skim what I missed

MITHRAS MITHRAS MITHRAS

ToS I learned my reads don’t have to be good to get towncored

sormthing Like that I don’t think I played well but got rewarded for it

also that deepwolf paranoia not always the best

eh ive got nothing special for ya

And for how I plan on approaching this game idk probs the same as only other town game

Meme some

Build a PoE

Profit

1 Like
  1. FoL27/Rit FM (i think)?
    I learned that in FoL27, not to panic and when I’m powerwolfing, play a bit more aggressive. Also work on some interactions. I’ve also learned that people suck at wolfreading me. In RIt FM, I kind of deserved it though, I didn’t play town-like at all (in contrast to other games where I have been suspected).
  2. I think I’m gonna rely less on tone and more on intention when it comes to reading
1 Like

If you were scum, would you have done the same thing?

Short Fuse V, I suppose? I mostly learned more about people’s playstyles, that’s all.

Just me doing me things, being actually serious and logical and trying to make good reads.

This is a somewhat loaded question, but I think yes.
Mech talk is NAI and even if I randed scum, it would make game a whole lot more enjoyable if everyone was caught on to the rules.

2 Likes

D1 prince claim

1 Like

I will now proceed to pretend I believe this

Well, while I’m waiting for Aroot to answer my question I’ll go find a game that I didn’t replace out in.

wow Derps I can’t believe you outed on D1

oh and that mention fo who should tag people

whoever is really confident in the lynch. Not PoE/towncore, it should be whoever really believes in it

Where was your question

forum is doing forum things

I won’t get Day occed for 5 days on a row probs right

How about you answer the second question right away instead of using your time waiting for an answer?

@Arete