SFoL 61 - Castle of the Blood God - Ended Early, will be Re Randed(15/16)

This is a somewhat loaded question, but I think yes.
Mech talk is NAI and even if I randed scum, it would make game a whole lot more enjoyable if everyone was caught on to the rules.

2 Likes

D1 prince claim

1 Like

I will now proceed to pretend I believe this

Well, while I’m waiting for Aroot to answer my question I’ll go find a game that I didn’t replace out in.

wow Derps I can’t believe you outed on D1

oh and that mention fo who should tag people

whoever is really confident in the lynch. Not PoE/towncore, it should be whoever really believes in it

Where was your question

forum is doing forum things

I won’t get Day occed for 5 days on a row probs right

How about you answer the second question right away instead of using your time waiting for an answer?

@Arete

…I don’t think that’s a good idea. We should stick to the PoE.

the ‘completed games’ stipulation is mostly to avoid people talking about ongoing games

you can use whichever you think is more relevant

1 Like

UWU Alice san

Derps, I’m not done with you yet.

We’re we talking

Seconding this. The towncore shouldn’t be voting early at all this match.

Are you satisfied with how you’ve handled yourself during your previous games here, or are you aiming to try and improve in this one? If the answer is “aiming to improve” – how?

Also, forums are indeed failing to load the posts. Time to start smashing F5 every 10-15 seconds.

1 Like

i’m going to make my presence known
but i also want to point out that my internet has been cutting out every 10-30 seconds so i won’t be able to say much

I don’t think I’ll be allowed to be towncore so I will treat voting normal

1. it can help taggers
  2. Why rely on PoE to do things for us, if I get PoE’d ima not vote anyone I don’t believe in
  3. if we have someone with a redcheck were not going to push them to risk for it

the 2 people thing is 2 people per person getting voted btw