SFoL 66: Old Ruins FoL 2 - The Blue Dragon and The Mercenary are Victorious! (11/16)

30 minutes remain, the day ends at 2021-04-13T16:00:00Z

1 Like

dead eod

marlux towny, moreso than pkr

5 minutes remain.

It’s about time I get to do something…

Most people just joked around during the day, they didn’t believe there could be a threat even though they were very clear of their enemies, but at the same time they didn’t want to risk killing one of their own so while a bunch of people disagreed, there was a refusal to have a day 1 execution and allow for the night to process first instead where most people would act. Of course, this came with a heavy risk but that was to be expected as the day came to a close…

Day 1 has ended and Night 1 has begun! Night 1 will end at 2021-04-14T16:00:00Z. Submit actions in your classcards, when a Mod sees this, lock the thread. Actions will lock at 2021-04-14T15:00:00Z.

This topic was automatically opened after 22 hours.

Actions are now locked. I will process them and send out results shortly. Day will start soon.

As you all awake you all realise…Hell’s door is always close by…

During the night, 2 people have perished.

SirDerpsAlot has died! They were:

The Prince

Blue Dragon Killer
Unstoppable (Passive) - You cannot be occupied at night
Royal Blood (Passive) - If the King dies, you may become the next king by stating "I shall be the King" in the thread
Imprison (Day) - Choose a player to jail at night occupying the target. You both will be able to send each other a single 1000 character message through the GameMaster - Infinite Uses
Execute (Night) - Kill the player you have jailed (bypasses night immunity) If the executed is BD you will not be able to execute ever again - 3 Uses
Your objective is to Eliminate the Unseen, The Cult, and any Neutrals who stand against you

Convert Immune

They didn’t have any logs.

Marluxion has died! They were:

The Constable

Blue Dragon Investigative
Stakeout (Day) - The target of your night ability tonight will be immune to conversion for the night. - 2 Uses
Bongcloud Attack (Day) - The target of tonight’s Inspect will be Inspected tomorrow night as well. - 1 Use

Inspect (Night) - Determine if a player is a member of the Unseen or Cult. - Infinite Uses
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

They didn’t have any logs.

Day has not begun yet.

It’s time to decide who should really be the leader of the court, thy who shall be titled ‘King’, the one who shall be different from the rest. You must vote for this in your classcards.

Day 2 has begun and will end in 48 hours or at 2021-04-16T16:00:00Z, it will end sooner if an execution occurs. There is also a King Election that will end in 12 hours unless something changes it, aka at 2021-04-15T04:00:00Z it will end.

Okay. First off, god-fucking-damnit SDA.

ahem

WRITE SHIT IN YOUR FUCKING WILLS YOU FUCKING-

ahem

Attempt numero tres

We’re at a very funny place at this point in time. We’re starting without a Prince, although considering it was SDA- kidding, kidding. Whew. I’m sure in a healthy mindset ^-^

ATTEMPT NUMBER FOUR.

Here’s our gameplan.

1. Participate. Global Forum Rules have been updated, 15 on-topic posts per day. Starting without our Prince, I want at least 20 out of you guys each. That includes you, gorta. Our goal this game should be to make ourselves readable.
  2. We actually discuss who we’re going to king, legitimately. We’re not going to just meme someone for memes.
  3. Did I mention making yourselves readable? Yes? Oh well, I’m doing it again. I don’t care if you don’t have top-tier reads. Make them anyway. Highlight your reasoning if you have to. Make sure that even if you can’t contribute to anyone else, you can at least contribute to solving your own slot.
  4. Looking at the nightkills, anyone with experience with SDA knows that him claiming Prince is a meme, which makes me slightly upset that he actually fucking randed it and then died anyway. Regardless, that actually gives us some ideas. I’m going to assume that it points to a non-experienced player as the Neut, unless it’s cult and we just got dunked on and in that case, ayaya
  5. If you have redchecks or mech info, wait a little bit to out it. Get some spew. This is still a social deduction game. Just because you have abilities doesn’t mean that they’re all that matter.
  6. Use your last wills.
  7. Use your last wills.
  8. Use your last wills.
  9. Use your last wills.
  10. Repeat steps 6-9. Nice.
  11. Don’t be stupid and get tunneled. Don’t go down a rabbithole just because you think you’re expected to do well. I know you can play well, those of you that I’ve played with, so I expect a lot from you.
1 Like

/step for king

I’m a noble who gave extra votes to Dota

even in death you leave us no fucking clue if it’s an unseen or cult game

1. Don’t fucking claim for no reason
1 Like

Dota should have a greencheck on me so make me king.

two possibilities have raised theirselves

1. it is a cult game and there is a neutral evil
  2. it is an unseen game and there is a neutral killer

also why the fuck were no protectives on the strongest player in the game, or the only guy who was trying yesterday

what the fuck

By the way, due to the mechanics of the game to be voted for King you must step up in your classcard.