SFoL 66: Old Ruins FoL 2 - The Blue Dragon and The Mercenary are Victorious! (11/16)

I’m thinking aelin is EFoL and 3/4 Mastermind

He’s butler and he partied N1, which, if you believe my claim, matches up with my lack of parity cop results because Cloned targeted Zone that night

whats efol

Another game that had experimental class versions in it

so he’s not the mastermind?

ping pong

1 Like

Only if I was roleblocked N2, but Aelin says I wasn’t and Zone says I was roleblocked N1

Idk who to believe but that adds up actually

What do we do with Aelin’s observer claim, though?

sounds good, i’m left with eli/pikamee/aelin

i assume you can’t speak on why pikamee is townie?

I don’t want to give the reason because it’s -EV

1 Like

Like super duper antitown

sounds good, what did aelin claim again? observer? what does that entail

and most importantly can we confirm it

Aelin claimed a version of Observer that can use Little Bird as a day action, and she used it on me D2 which I could honestly believe since she softed that she would check me. Little Bird tells the Observer if the target visited anyone that night, and she got feedback that I had visited someone, which is why she was redchecking me, since I thought I was roleblocked. But what seems to have happened is that I was roleblocked by Zone’s Party on N1 and not N2 so I have no parity cop results because my first target is actually Akip on N2. Aelin claims to have been roleblocked N2.

can i still talk until i am replaced

sure

It doesn’t clear her from being converted but I believe the Little Bird claim because it resolves Zone fmpov

Sure, go ahead

Additionally it lines up with Aelin’s softing a check on me

ok, well
do you think i should claim if my role has already been claimed here?
someone did say different versions can rand tho