SFoL 66: Old Ruins FoL 2 - The Blue Dragon and The Mercenary are Victorious! (11/16)

that’s what Aelin was saying in her case on him

/Vote Eli @Wazza

@EliThePsycho you are at L-1. Claim

Stop Speaking.

Accused Voters Number
EliThePsycho lol :crown:, Aelin, WindwardAway, Marluxion, GGhana, Zone_Q11, PokemonKidRyan 8/8
Aelin Pikamee, Akip 2/8
EVO KyoDaz 1/8
PKR EVO 1/8
Not voting an_gorta_pratai, EliThePsycho, Italy 3

PM me for any errors otherwise Eli will be executed.

Also, @KyoDaz has replaced in for @cheese

EliThePsycho has been executed! They were:

The Mastermind :crossed_swords: :shield:

Unseen Special
Can’t Touch This (Passive) - Immune to death at night, occupation and target changing. Players who attempt to occupy you or change your target will believe it succeeded.
Lurking Presence (Passive) - If you are killed within the first 3 night you’re next in line will take your place as mastermind and you do not appear as unseen to all investigative classes for those nights
Dirty Work (Day) If there are no more Unseen members left, you can become the Assassin at the beginning of the night.
Convert (Night) - Change target player into the Unseen version of their Class - 1 Night Cooldown
Foresight (Night) Determine a player’s converted class type or if they cannot be converted. - 4 uses.
Your objective is to Eliminate the Blue Dragon and any Neutrals who stand against you

Night 3 has begun and will end in around 25 hours but may be delayed, actions lock an hour prior or at 2021-04-19T15:00:00Z

8 Likes

Actions are now locked.

nvm I misread

Actions lock in 26 minutes, I misread what I put. Day starts at 2021-04-19T16:00:00Z

1 Like

Actions have locked.

1 Like

Darkness surrounding, lights slowly flashing as you all awake to dawn. The silence is echoing through the halls, the loud thuds of nothingness bang on the cages of the castle walls that leave you prisoner in hunting. There’s only one way out. Death. Death must bestowed those against you all, no matter who you are aligned with, you must win.

No one has died.

Day 4 has begun and will end in 48 hours or at 2021-04-19T16:00:00Z or earlier if hammer is reached.

1 Like

Let’s have some fun this beat is sick
I have a redcheck

1 Like

Let’s let’s let’s let’s let’s let’s have
Let’s let’s let’s let’s let’s let’s have
Let’s have some fun this beat is sick

Disco disco di-disco
Disco disco di-disco stick
Disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco disco stick
Welcome to the Monster Ball

Kyo, just get on with it.
Who’s your redcheck?

…if there is an NK left, then I may or may not have screwed them over.
–also @Akip, I know you are confirmed Mystic, so I don’t understand why you’d like Marl to me.

2 Likes

Speaking of NK, didn’t you claim to be a Killer role?
Why didn’t you kill anyone N3?

I don’t have a redcheck I just didn’t want to feel useless

1 Like

Speaking of N3, WTF happened on EOD3? Who had double votes?

Is it me :flushed:

Idk, I assume you blocked me?