SFoL 66: Old Ruins FoL 2 - The Blue Dragon and The Mercenary are Victorious! (11/16)

like my vote in the inbox.

pain.

1 Like

it depended on the phase of the moon so I tested it out yesterday and my vote counted
I’m not exactly sure if my vote doesn’t count on new moon phases that continue even after the moon spirit dies, or if the card meant that the moon spirit’s passive only activates if they die on a new moon
but yeah I had a complete misunderstanding of the moon phases as it turned out because I thought there were more than just 4

/Vote Italy @Wazza
Stop :hammer: :timer_clock:

2 Likes

Stop speaking.

Accused Voters Number
Italy GGhana, lol :crown:, WindwardAway, Aelin, Pikamee, PokemonKidRyan 7/7
PokemonKidRyan min, Italy 2/7
EVO Zone_Q11 1/7
Not voting Aelin, Akip, EVO, KyoDaz, Italy, Marluxion 6

Italy has been hammered, one moment.

Italy has been executed! They were:

The Mastermind :crossed_swords: :shield:

Unseen Special
Can’t Touch This (Passive) - Immune to death at night, occupation and target changing. You will know if someone tries to occupy you or change your target.
Lurking Presence (Passive) - If you are killed within the first 3 nights your next in line will take your place as Mastermind, and you do not appear as Unseen to all investigations for those nights.
Dirty Work (Day) If there are no more Unseen members left, you can become The Assassin at the beginning of the night. - 1 use
Convert (Night) - Change target player into the Unseen version of their class. If you have failed to convert a target twice already and your next conversion would fail it will instead target a random convertible player. - Infinite uses, 1 night cooldown
Foresight (Night) - Determine a player’s converted class type, or if they cannot be converted. - 4 uses
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

They did not have any logs.

Night 4 has begun and will end in 24 hours or at 2021-04-20T22:15:00Z.

8 Likes

Because the time literally does not work for me for day start, if all players type /skip in their classcard, the day will start at 2021-04-20T16:00:00Z instead like normally

This topic was automatically opened after 16 hours.

Actions locked 10 minutes ago.

We’re used to this at this point. There’s no threat, not when we have each other. That thought imposed in all your minds as you entered the area…Wait…why are…some people missing…

…oh god dammit, they were just late, pricks.

Nobody died during the night.

Day 5 has begun and will end in 48 hours unless an execution occurs prior to that. 2021-04-22T16:00:00Z

1 Like

You may now speak.

/vote pkr @Wazza

EVO visited zone last night

1 Like

Additionally, pikamee left their room, and nobody visited pikamee

Okay well

Accused Voters Number
PokemonKidRyan lol :crown:, min 2/7
Not voting Aelin, Akip, EVO, GGhana, KyoDaz, Marluxion, Pikamee, PokemonKidRyan, WindwardAway 10

/vote pkr @Wazza

/vote pkr @Wazza

uh oh