SFoL 66: Old Ruins FoL 2 - The Blue Dragon and The Mercenary are Victorious! (11/16)

Tbh I can’t even tell my own avatar apart from theirs if I’m not paying attention

Oh, yeah. I remember the underlined parts.

Hm… if Aelin scumreads Eli more than dota, then -by my standard- it doesn’t immediately imply that she is scum.
Even if the majority thinks that her reasoning to scumread Eli is faulty, she still scumreads him in the end, thereby giving a solid argument to keep her vote on Eli.

The first half is relatable, but I am unsure about the second half. I need to see reasons why Aelin scumreads you…

@Aelin, what’s your case on Wind/cloned?

I never backread her case on Cloned but she said her “redcheck” on me is that she’s very accurate in tonereading me

Additionally she said that there’s almost no way I was roleblocked if she was roleblocked

(but that part is my fault because I didn’t know you partied N1)

1 Like

(Bah. If I get any form of meta-read from Aelin, then I might as well just join her wagon.)
In the first place, I only voted EVO because I forgot why we didn’t continue his wagon D2–

Wait a minute… If EVO is scum, then town had put scum into L-3 on D2. :rofl:
–anyhow, I forgot why EVO’s wagon didn’t become a thing.

–also, it’s 03.37 AM, and I am starting to suffer from lack of sleep.
Thus: :zzz:

This is where she backtracked a little on her SR on me yesterday

And then here, she just says my tone was off and that’s her fake redcheck with a margin of error

I’m willing to ignore EVO until Aelin gets resolved tbh

Bruh same lol

Anyway

The stuff I quoted here is why I made the first and third points about not liking how Aelin handles my slot, and that she could have been converted and gotten locked into SRing me

I awake from my slumber to make one post

I told you so

I return to my slumber

She could also like, just be mm and in that case evo would be wrong town I guess

Told me what, that my tone was off?

anyways as a member of the gentry I declare fake redcheck reaction tests illegal because anyone who has seen more than one can see them coming from a mile away

1 Like

no that it was just a dumb reaction test

Yeah but I had long called it out as a fake redcheck because I never show up as red

That’s why I called it a level 0 play

anyways I return to my slumber

The only reasonable mech redcheck I could think of with a margin of error was if she rb’d me but she also claimed to be rb’d, so I doubted it was her