SFoL Grand Idea Class Thread V2

Weeb

Town Special
Weeb Knowledge (Passive) - You know the entire rand.
Weeb (Passive) - You can only speak in anime pictures

2 Likes

Apoc

Town Social

Apoc (Day): Reveal yourself as Apoc . When there is only one member of the informed minority left, you will be automatically executed bypassing everything. haha funny
x1 Town Doctor | Cycle 1, 3 (Night): Heal a player. - Can only be used on Nights 1 and 3

town wincon

10 Likes

Towngod

town special
bad townplay (passive) - if you die, town instantly loses.

town wincon

premarital hand holding

town social
yes (night) - on your first night being this class, you will compulsively loverize somebody and loverize everybody visiting them
town

1 Like

Carmilla

Town Killer

• i bet you dont even get this reference you philistines (Night, infinite uses) - Kill a player. Can only kill female flavours - Infinite Uses

Win Condition - town

3 Likes

Neutral Killer

Oh God Oh Fuck (Passive) - You have every ability / passive of every class created during 2020. You are 1-shot bulletproof as well, unlike some people.

Kill everyone else.

3 Likes

Camilla

Mafia Killer
I will Protect Corrin (Night) - Kill a player. Can only kill female players.

min cant count

town offensive

he literally forgot what number he was on (night) - redirect all players visiting a single target onto another target.

town wincon

Town Special

Oh god Oh fuck (Passive) - You have every ability of every class made in 1620

town wincon

2 Likes

it was released in 1872 you weeb trash

Town Killer

• i will break your niko niko niicaps (Night, infinite uses) - Kill a player. Can only kill weeb flavours - Infinite Uses

Win Condition - town

2 Likes

Boar

Neutral Killer
why are you livetweeting this (Passive) - One player is randomly assigned to be Trochilidae. Neither you nor they will know who this is.
you can’t do your assignment if you’re dead (Night) - Investigate a person to find out if they are Trochilidae.
pig runerunrun (Night) Gore someone with your badass tusks, killing them bypassing all protection. Three uses.
Kill trochilidae.

Compulsive lolcatter

Town Social
lolcatting is NAI (Passive): You must post a cat picture at least once every 10 posts, or you will die.
9 Lives (Passive): This doesn’t do anything I just wanted you to get your hopes up :slight_smile:

town wincon

Compulsive Mafia lolcatter

Mafia Town Social
lolcatting is NAI (Passive): You must post a cat picture at least once every 10 posts, or you will die.
9 Lives (Passive): This doesn’t do anything I just wanted you to get your hopes up :slight_smile:

mafia wincon

Bullshit

Town Investigative
N0 (Passive) - You start knowing a player who is a member of the Mafia.

Survive the game while either the Town or a Neutral Killer wins.

England

Town Support

Innit (passive) - you must speak in a heavy godawful british accent in every post, or else you will be modkilled.

Fine british delicacy (Night) - Select someone at night and feed them your shitty scones. you have a 50% chance at killing them and a 50% chance at healing them.

town wincon

America

Town social

fat (passive) - you have 2 votes.

town wincon

Monke

Mafia Social

Reject Modernity (Passive) - Once during the game, you may choose to vanillarize everyone.

Mafia wincon.

2 Likes

America

Town social

woman (passive) - you have 0 votes.

town wincon

2 Likes

America

Town social
fat woman (passive) - you have 1 votes.
town wincon

4 Likes