SFoL Grand Idea Class Thread V2

Joy Crab

Mafia Special
Ultimate Being (Passive) - Your presence is so great that any chat you’re in besides the main thread is private post game.
DybuwuDabuwu (Day) - Post a cursed picture in thread. You will receive a benefit decided by the host based on how cursed it was. 2 uses
JoaT Hunt (Night) - Learn a player’s exact class.
Box In (Night) - Kill a player. This can be used alongside JoaT Hunt, and if you target the same person with both abilities the kill will be strongman.

Mafia wincon

9 Likes

ITAs are a fun way to speed up the game

Town Killer
Marshal is a nerd (Passive): If this class spawns, ITAs will be enabled starting on D2. Everybody will have a 17% chance to hit ITAs. This will be announced at the start of the game. Additionally, If @Marshal is in the game, they will have 100% ITA vulnerability and 0% ITA hitrate. If @Marshal is this class, they will additionally have 3 ITA shots, while retaining the 100% ITA vulnerability and 0% hitrate.

ITAs are a fun way to speed up the game but also a wolf

Scum Killer
Marshal is a nerd (Passive): If this class spawns, ITAs will be enabled starting on D2. Everybody will have a 17% chance to hit ITAs. This will be announced at the start of the game. Additionally, If @Marshal is in the game, they will have 100% ITA vulnerability and 0% ITA hitrate. If @Marshal is this class, they will additionally have 3 ITA shots, while retaining the 100% ITA vulnerability and 0% hitrate.
Oh and you had a fullcop too I guess (Night): Reveal a target’s role, alignment, and any role modifiers. Any Godfathers and Millers will inspect as Vanilla Town and Mafia Goon, respectively. - Infinite uses

yes i made this just so i can post this picture

but we need more ITAs in GI :^)

4 Likes

The most cruel thing Italy has ever made

Mafia Torturer [Social]

No no no (Passive)- At the start of the game, it will be publicly informed that “Akodo is watching your every step, from all clans alike”.

Generic mafia wincon

Town Dayvig but also Night Dayvig

Town Killer

Blatantly Overpowered (Passive) - You may or may not be too good at your job

Gun (Day) - Kill a player. Resolves immediately. - Infinite Uses
Gun (Night) - Kill a player. Resolves immediately. - Infinite Uses

Town wincon.

3 Likes

Okay but what if I made it even worse

Town Tortured [Social]

Italy you’re a monster (Passive) - At the start of the game, it will be publicly informed that “Akodo is watching your every step, from all clans alike”. If you ever soft or claim your true class, you will be executed immediately, and the day will end even if the day would otherwise be extended. Additionally, if you ever soft or claim your true class, a random player who is not the king will be converted to The Lying Darkness (757).

Generic town wincon

3 SHOT INFINITE BUS DRIVER

TOWN OFFENSIVE
NYOOOOOOOOOOOM (Night): DO THE BUS DRIVE THING. TARGET AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU WANT, HAVE FUN WITH THIS - 3 uses.
TOWN WINCON

3 SHOT INFINITE BUS DRIVER but evil

SCUM OFFENSIVE
NYOOOOOOOOOOOM (Night): DO THE BUS DRIVE THING. TARGET AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU WANT, HAVE FUN WITH THIS - 3 uses.
SCUM WINCON

3 Likes

Lifeproof

Blue Dragon Special

wait wtf (passive) - You are immune to living.

BD wincon.

Literally the worst Neutral Killer to ever exist

Neutral Killer

No. (Passive) - You cannot die by any means other than the lynch. You will be informed of bleed attempts.
Oh no oh fuck (Passive) - If you spawn, the Counter to the worst Neutral Killer to ever exist that basically just gets a free win (1114) will also spawn.
Stabby mcmurder (Night) - Take another person’s life with your extremely violent violence. - Infinite uses.
The reason of my pain (Night) - Basically just the previous night ability but you also kill everyone who visits your target. The informed minority get two shots of rampage to apply to their factional kill. - Two uses.

I’d say defeat both the uninformed majority and the informed minority, but you’re kinda fucked here.

Counter to the worst Neutral Killer to ever exist that basically just gets a free win

Neutral Killer Killer [Social]

How is this fair? (Passive) - You cannot die by any means other than the lynch. You will be informed of bleed attempts.
Oh yes, free win (Passive) - If you spawn, Literally the worst Neutral Killer to ever exist (1113) will also spawn.

See that Literally the worst Neutral Killer to ever exist dies.

2 Likes

Day conversion yeet

Mafia Killer
Get over Here (Day/Night) - if someone claims to be class 1110, convert them into class 1111. 1 use
AnTiClAiM (Night) - Choose a player. If they claimed truthfully, kill them.

mafia wincon

1 Like

this doesn’t say they actually have to be class 1110 :eyes:

Always Accurate Night Vigilante

Town Killing

Sacrifices Chain(Night) - Kill a player. If they are town, you will kill the person they visited. If that person is town, kill the person they visited. Repeat this until a non-town has been killed with this ability. If the chain is broken by somebody not visiting, or visiting someone already in the game, it ends. If a player visits more than 1 person, the target for the chain will be randomized

Do the things that make town win, or something, idk

2 Likes

who cares it’s a day conversion

Behated Prince

Town Special
I dunno (Passive) - If you are killed, a random player becomes a random Prince variant, but keeps their alignment.

town wincon

2 Likes

Chloe Attempts to Be a Good Moderator - Episode 1

The following classes must be edited to have a FoL classtype (Special, Investigative, Social, Support, Killer, Offensive), or they will be defaulted to Special in 7 days. (or whenever I remember to do this):

Boop

rip luxy

):<

literally every italy class

just
literally everything in this big ol’ post needs a classtype
thanks

This took me a really long time, so I’d appreciate if y’all went in and changed them so I don’t have to change them all to Special.

From now on, all classes added need to have one of the 6 classtypes, or I will be changing it to Special. No ping/warning, just gunna change it.

Please don’t respond to this so we don’t clutter the thread. If you have a question… uhh… DM me i guess.

7 Likes

Cop

Town Investigative
N0 (Passive) - you know x is uninformed majority. this is a true result and ignores tailors / frames

cop (Night) - Learn someone’s alignment. Requires you to be alive in order to use it. - Infinite Uses

town wincon.

Sulit

Town Investigative
Not on a roll (Passive) - You will always take the place of whoever is executed day 1

N0 (Passive) - you know x is uninformed majority. this is a true result and ignores tailors / frames

cop (Night) - Learn someone’s alignment. Requires you to be alive in order to use it. - Infinite Uses

town wincon.

4 Likes

Sulit Cop

Town Investigative

N0 (Passive) - you know sulit is x. this is a true result and ignores tailors / frames

cop (Night) - fullcop a player if they have any cop abilities. requires you to be alive in order to use it. - Infinite Uses

town wincon.

A good moderator

Town Investigative

gather ideas (Day): Pick two grand idea classes. - Infinite Uses

give class types (Night): You will be told how many chosen classes from ‘give class type’ are in play. - infinite uses

Make them all special (Night): Kill everyone with a class chosen from ‘gather ideas’, provided their in play. This is unhealable. - 2 uses

town wincon.

1 Like

Robot

Town Support
Joat but way too much shit (Passive) - You can use any ability that isn’t fucking ridiculous, but the action is delayed by one cycle.

Town wincon.

Parody Cop

Town Investigative

Parody (Passive): You can only target players whose posts you parodied the prior day. You must quote the parody when performing the action, or it will fail.

Parity* (Night): Check if target players alignment matches the last player you checked. Your first use of this will have nobody to compare with. Does not bypass Frames/Tailors. - Infinite uses

Note that this does not abide by Maid’s Matchmaking Exceptions because Maid is a nerd

Also the results are “Same”/“Different”

2 Likes

(forces 1125 to spawn when rolled)

Blue Trump

Neutral Killer

You appear as a Town Democrat (social) to any investigative abilities.
When Red Trump dies, you will become 2-shot bulletproof.

Once during the game, you may screw over your party’s chances of winning by helping to rig the primary. This will kill the target player provided they have accurately claimed their role, but will kill you.

You have access to the factional kill on odd nights and the factional roleblock on even nights.

Defeat both the town and the mafia.

(forces 1124 to spawn when rolled)

Red Trump

Neutral Killer

All players who visit you and don’t attempt to kill you will be deported (roleblocked).
When Blue Trump dies, you will be able to say something controversial once alongside your other actions. Doing so will block every other action from taking place during that night.

Once during the game, you may debate a player. This will enable you and your target to be assholes for the next 6 hours, and allow night / deadposting as long as the debate keeps going.

You have access to the factional kill on even nights and the factional roleblock on odd nights.

Defeat both the town and the mafia.

Master Baiter

Town Bulletproof [support]

You are 1-shot bulletproof. If this vest is popped, you are mod revealed as town the following day.

town wincon.