[SFoL] SFoL 00: The Alternative Universe - Game Thread - Cult Wins

pardon?

no, it doesnt

thats what i mean

Jgoes response to pressure was actually good but it worries me that he was kinda caught in between marshal and soul

Oh btw I asked Eevee what the rolelist was and they said that it was the standard FoL rolelist.

(They reffered to this to answer my question)

Kyo is neut hunting and seems as though he is pushing an agenda, but I feel like the Luxy case was smushed really fast and Marshal flipped town.

I actually really liked the simon wagon yesterday and that bumped merc and pkr to my townreads

Maxi is just

maxi

Neutral hunting? Excuse me? If that is what I think that is what I am going to put down.
Not to mention we have a neutral killer with the ability to two shot people in thread.

Would you prefer if I lied and put them as Cult or Blue Dragon?

Nope, but it seemed scummy to me yesterday that you came in full force pushing someone you thought was neutral, not cult

neutral hunting is used by scum to look productive

Kai is blantant town to me to be honest

last words before I get completely bamboozled

jake is jake

I originally thought that they were a cultist. Why would I drop my read just because they aren’t a cultist? I will stick by my opinions.

I’m afraid I am not neutral hunting to look productive. I’ve put the Tsar as a cultist. If I wanted to look productive I’d have put nobody as Null.

i think thats it

So pushing for a Neutral Killer over a Cultist is scummy then? Well do you think Kai is scum because of this or not? Make up your god damn mind.

1 Like

group scum is far more dangerous than an nk due to sheer vote power

i dont see how i demonstrated any indecision in that post, but

Yes, hunting for NK is generally more scummy than hunting for cult because NK stands a threat to both teams and it’s easy for cultists to fake NK hunting.

I don’t think Kai is scum and I don’t see why I would think he’s scum because of this.

I’m sorry that contradicts EVERYTHING you said yesterday when pushing on Soul?

Then tell me why an NK kill is better to kill? Now you’re contradicting yourself.