[SFoL] SFoL 48: Hand of Byzantium II - (3/16) - Completed - The Unseen, the Necromancer, and the Insurgent Win!

Fixed

Liked this too

1 Like

Nice feature. Using it.

It’s really useful for putting infomation in a tangible PoE for example if you think “Well I don’t think this person is MM, but they could be NK.”
I put Geyde as lock town from d1, perhaps one thing I could’ve done was change a HoB slot to convert. I never did that

1 Like

The only time I did that Blue roleblocked me
angery

After much deliberation I am disappointed to proclaim that this game was designed solely to grief me with no chance of town winning. I can provide evidence

2 Likes

actually birb blocked you

Ugh lack of likes

Marcus didn’t convert anyone, so it’s not as if the Marchioness passive made any difference.

Funny story, if I get a convert off, there is a potential for a insurgent/necro only win

Wait how?

I get quicklynched, and Blue kills the convert whilst convert kills the last HoB, or if Baz is the last HoB, he dies to bleeding, I die to Blue

er convert dies to Blue

The only people I could kill N3 were town, come on, unless you expected me to come up with plan to bypass immunities right as I subbed in.

Coordinate with HTM 4head

@bazingaboy btw htm lied when he said I thought you were ek, I always knew you were good.

1 Like

By the way, Necromancer being able to use KP is also op, especially being on top of being unkillable. Its a 2nd nk who can win with unseen.

2 Likes

Tbh that would have been great, but I didnt read classcards at all at the time and poss was quickhammered, so no decent plans were made.

It’s like 1 kill every three nights.

Like Assassin has to die as well
Considering their importance to unseen…probably not happening