[SFoL] SFoL 49: Triple Threat: Hand of Byzantium - Canned

But why bleed Priestess?

Also this is terrible

Stop trying to justify your push through desperation

Oh okay o.O Get I’ll informed at least when I’m healed from the bleed?

Uh, I don’t think so

I think you just don’t die.

You still haven’t proved that he can’t be a villager.

He claimed cop after claiming reporter neither of which were true.

Yes I fucking have!

It’s fhe exact same scumtell!

As of my knowledge neither the healer or the Healee dont get informed

2 Likes

Also again,

WHY does everyone scumread me other than for sheepy reasons, FK is a worse lunch, and other bad reasons.

That is correct. However if you live it confirms a healer.

You being Priestess*

Math, you need to realize something here when it comes to your push

1.) Fk plays differently from you

2.) there is a distinct difference here with how Kitten tries to lead town as town or wolf

Fk as Town tries to set up elaborate reaction tests to catch out scum, as they would be off guard from them.

So, whats the best way to set off a reaction test.

A D1 Gladiate, as it generate conversation, and allows him to see how people react and interact accordingly.

Since he scumread Htm, from his earlier posts of pushing Hjasik, he wanted to insure that he could take a scum with him.

A D1 Gladiate is scummy for sure (Espically for Plurality), But this is FK

he wants people to talk and to build his reads.

Where?

Where did Firekitten scumclaim in this game?

Point it out when you have the chance.

It would have been pretty obvious that Geyde bled her at the time from when she was bled, do you think he would have done somthing that stupid?

Again, Gladiating d1 is stupid for both town or scum, no matter what

But, FK would do it as town, cause he is the type of player to do so.

This is great and all but you’re putting way too much emphasis on assuming that this was FK’s intention, when FK himself has repeatedly stated he only did it for “GUTS AND GLORY”.

1 Like

The gladiate is the scum claim.

It’s exactly the same type of gambit from the Empire game.

He claims a role to last longer, provides some evidence towards that but not his alignment.

I counter explaining this is a scum gambit

People go “nuh uh FK is town because of my reads” and I go wtf.

No. There’s an important distinction. Sure, it’s clear that Litten very easily could be a wolf, but again: He could very easily also be an incredibly frustrated villager, and you still haven’t shown that to be impossible, merely that Litten could be doing the same thing as he’s done previously.

Villagers deal in probabilities, wolves deal in possibilities. I’m not saying you’re a wolf (I understand exactly HOW you’re wrong here in a way that I wouldn’t get if you were a wolf, so this isn’t totally unproductive I guess) but you have to accept that you’re just explaining what would be happening if Litten was a wolf and you just really really really want him to be one.

It’s not, I tried to get myself checked to prove myself there because I was a god father.

He did it as “reporter” in the Empire game.

Then I found a small slip and he had to change it.

Do you honestly think FK is the type of player to do it for the memes

He says it is, it looks like it

But he always has something planned when he does shit

Its why hes hard to read, cause his interactions are incredibly aggresive, and he throws people for a loop

1 Like