[SFoL] SFoL 49: Triple Threat: Hand of Byzantium - Canned

Okay quick tip. Download the important posts to a word doc, then you can’t refeesh a word doc. Although I kinda get the feeling you’re just trying to cop out

Brain says check previous games.
They are ‘playful’ and disinterested with doing any solving here.

If u read scum chat Possessed brought up HTM like 3 irl days before he bled him. I have no clue what happened in dead chat was never invited. The writing of you as NK was from the foresight results.
I dont beleive in the panic theory but that’s just me

I still dont get Sweetys read on you and Marg it makes no sense to me

Okay let’s look at it another way:

Do you agree with the following statements cover all possible worlds:

Priestess is bleeding:
— A scum team without Geyde did it
— A scum team with Geyde did it

Priestess is lying about being bled and therefore scum.

@Geyde who were you talking to in the “saying” post? And where were you “saying” it?

It’s extremely blatant that there is a tonal difference between NDFM and here.
Probably scum indicative since they seem way less solvey tone wise

Quote the post

Yes because that covers it 100%. She is either bleeding or not and of she was Geyde may or may not be on that team. All of those are possibilities

I did. On mobile, look at the arrow in the upper right of my post.

1 Like

Absolute Mathshit
Next

@Geyde
What do you think of Icibalus and Firekitten’s insistence of evidence proving that they’re scum on Day 1? Do you think it’s logical?

Could someone else take a look at this to make sure I’m not crazy

2 Likes

Insistence of evidence proving that who is scum?
Who is they

??? Absolute Mathshit?

How is verifying I am listing all possible worlds absolute Mathshit?

Now math knowing Priestess loves to fake claim, do you think she would fake a bleed?

No. But I want to make sure we start from a common foundation before I expand on it. Do you agree the three worlds I listed are the only possible worlds?

So @Geyde you trying to say im scum cuz my appearance in this game and in the previous game is totally different in each other.
Well, that a good way to read!
But not me obv, my mood just been different between days, so that why my appearance also different from each other!

Yes I already said I do

Ok but explain the Geyde Marg thing already I asked you and you ignored it