[SFoL] SFoL 51: Hand of Byzantium III - (3/16) - Completed

Most certainly.
Cult went all in on HTM.
They had a queen high straight flush
And lost to a royal flush.

1 Like

I can.

The emperor has now been archived.

One way or another, I do think we have a rat in the network and Blues claim matches my suspicions on there being a rat.

1 Like

I got unlucky day 1. It happens.

I mean, there almost has to be a rat in the network, but the question is whether it’s me or whether it’s Blue. I obviously know it’s Blue but given that being obviously socially-confirmed HoB is failing to convince the rest of you I don’t know how else to do it, other than dying and having my classcard flip.

I’m not sure if it would be better to have the Arbiter check Blue tonight, so as to definitely kill a near-confirmed evil (at some risk of hitting a scumneut) or have them check a nullread and just exeing Blue tomorrow.

Regardless, there definitely is a rat, and if anyone’s it, it’s Arete.
There is no reason at all to doubt Blue’s claim.
I know I’m going to sleep soon and have missed the past hour and haven’t had the opportunity to analyze as much as I would have liked, but I’m just very confident in this flipping scum.
/vote Arete

Blue was just put in though. You’ve had our logs for some time now.

Blue was literally just invited.
If anything, calling out inaccuracies upon his entrance proves him to be more towny.

Yeah this is pretty cut and dry I think. I’m gonna go ahead and look for associations.

1 Like

Read Blue’s Iso and mine. I don’t actually think this is particularly hard to deduce if you don’t start from the assumption that the first person to accuse the other is the one who’s telling the truth.
@Geyde I’m pretty sure you’re HoB-aligned and I know you’re a good player, would you mind looking at our Iso’s and telling us what you think?

Should I hardclaim at this point? It’s the sort of thing that seems like a kind of obvious way of making a defense but given the sheer numbers of people who have already hardclaimed it seems like the sort of thing that’s likely to result in an Arbiter death tonight or tomorrow by sheer PoE.

I mean yes?
You’re dead anyway, but with so many outs, you have absolutely no hope without hardclaiming.

I mean, the network knows your claim unless you’re about to reveal your real class?

@BlueStorm if you’re not scum and this was just a really bad reaction test, you should really out that info now before you get two HoB-aligned players killed.

lol

Vote datboi

Now I see a Blue/Arete situation.

I really don’t like it because Arete for a long had time had been a high townread so this goes against most that I believe in but I also cannot see Blue lying here.

I was death immune due to be squire, what else you want to know

Thats an ez MM claim