[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

but it happened and wasn’t considered a moderror sooooo

it starts to sound weird if you repeat it

it was PKR who did it :>
disregard the fact I told him to do that and the scumteam knew the entire time

WELL
it is a moderror.
The end.

That still didn’t explain other than Genji Main shouting “I need healing!” Which is no soft.

Imagine jail executing yourself

But then again Its bad Cuz you lose axe for killing BD

1 Like

REEEEEE
hecking queen of the forum, you’re a genius

1 Like

There was only one Priest or Mystic and Prince can currently still be redirected by bypassing immunities. Read the card.

1 Like

What syndicate didn’t have that other scum had: Conversion
What syndicate has that other scum didn’t have: 6 starting scum, prince cannot out theirself, scum can step for king D1 and keep their abilities afterwards, justiciar isn’t allowed to out theirselves, even for redchecks, starts with mega dayvig arsonist werewolf poisoner strongman, the ability to literally reshape reality, their own little NK that is on their team in the end, omega actions, countless anti-prince mechanics, the ability to see through literally all fakeclaims, so people can’t even bait you.

They happen to choose to kill Luxy on making gambit that he is Prince, suspicious to be sure but no real subtle saying ‘I am claiming prince, come get me in jai–oh wait shit!’

I am willing to bet Luxy claimed in his own message rather than Linking with Shurian.

Actually that ia why Marshal is suspicious that Luxy may have claimed from that.

@Luxy did you softclaim in jail or in link?

In jail :eyes:

No they cannot.

He did say he asked Alice on every single thing and nothing had triggered it

Prince (You): I am Luxy.
Luxy: Alright, got it.

LIGHT THEME FTW

2 Likes

Well we are clarifying this to “Prince cannot be hindered on using his abilities” or something like that, because Prince is straight up immune to such things.

Okay so that is moderror

Alliegance counter

this is not a moderror
this is hilarious
:stuck_out_tongue: