[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

There is 1 easy conclusion

Arete is scum Cuz they used caps

Not joking I dont think they used caps texh as town but did as scum in LoTR

1 Like

Why would anyone use caps? Just hold shift.

Precisely. Well, I wasn’t really going for a meta read but an over-reacted post however if it’s a meta read as well then that’s even more evidence against them.

I should try more as town so it’s not obv when I’m scum and actually play the game

I have the big brain hypothesis of Hja vs Priestess is town let’s look at the people who are following it, anyway brb

Where tf are you getting this from.
a) that’s pretty clearly not a neut soft
B) the reasoning for that being a soft is wack.

Explain this better

What? It’s just as you said. No Blue Dragon would want to be mislynched over claimvig as it’d harm their faction (wasting a chance for the lynch on scum) and doesn’t mean the claimvig has been consumed.

It’s a neutral soft. He’s saying he’d rather be mislynched to harm Blue Dragon if he was to die than be claimvigged.

This is such a reach tbh

That’s… not a reach at all. You even agree Blue Dragon would never say that line with truth.

You were outed scum by saying bitch in scum games And not saying that in town games this is top tier read

1 Like

It is weird.

But you are reaching hard with this neut soft thing

Bitch

I think I’ve said it in SFoL 00

What kind of reasonable town member would rather be mislynched than shot by a claim vig though

1 Like

But you didnt call other people bitch

I would rather be myslynched

Opinion on Arete?

1 Like

Marshal is just trying to push on me with the neutral read so then one of his scum friends come along and push on me for ‘Neutral hunting’ and then attempt a mislynch is my theory.
He’s also focusing on the neutral soft rather than my reads on scum and town. Have his head.

All of these are directed at ktheds

Null.

I’m not really gettting lotrfm vibes, but also not really stricken as town