[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

Unexpected response DX

I should probably ISO more ppl

Unintended pun :<

1 Like

That scenario can’t even exist for a Noble/Phys/Mystic to be known as not converted tf?

It doesn’t matter, if that’s your best defense you deserve to be lynched

My thoughts throught this game will be conveyed through classcards.

Mr. Muscle

Mr Muscle: Limescale and Shine

Blue Dragon Killer
De-Scum Wallpostifier (Passive) - You will identify all lies in wallposts Arete makes. If Arete does not make a wallpost they will automatically be universally locked as scum.
Shine (Day) - Spray Mr. Muscle on a wall post. Any lies will be revealed to you. - Infinite uses
Scum Killer (Night) - Spray Mr. Muscle on Arete. This is a strongman kill. - Infinite uses
Kill Arete (Defeat all who oppose the Blue Dragon.)

7 Likes

In this scenario it’s known that exactly one convert exists, so if the Mystic has a proven link, the Phys has a proven heal, and the Noble has a proven twin, all after both Masterminds are dead, it’s entirely possible.

Justiciar is actually just a critic who doesn’t like MLP, change my mind.

Twin?? We’re talking ToL??

Here you go. As far as I can tell Tele’s reasons for scumreading me are that I’m asking too many questions and that I’m scumreading Priestess, when Tele is convinced that I should be townreading Priestess on meta.

I literally said I was using ToL mechanics for the purpose of illustrating the example

That first quote is really far back.

You’re using inexperience and discarding successes to discredit tele. That’s pretty scummy.

1 Like

I was referring to the context of FoL when I’m in FoL

Anyway regardless of what your alignment is, I don’t appreciate being insulted

Can we just all gang up on arete and forget i exist kthx

I’m not trying to insult you.

Luxy will like to have a word with you.

I’m honestly seeing a LOT of micro ticks here and there.

Not sure whether I’ll act on those or not.

They’re coming off as pretty scummy to me. If arete claims observer, it’s going to be the death of them. I will use…uh…ice ward…to kill arete…because i definitely have that power…