[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

“The Evil Faction”

The Even Less Seen

1 Like

Yes

Morning

Somewhat going to go over Derps Isos when I get backl, Don’t think they’ve responded to my questioning at this point and skim reading the current chat I saw some interesting things. (About stabby stabbies)

Of course Mon-Thursday I have limited free time because of being a college student (aka I’ve got to go in 10 minutes and don’t get back for another 7-8 hours and all that Jazz.

Might as well look at the priestess vs solic situation after that and try to form my own opinion on that as well because it intrests me.

I didn’t want to be proven wrong, I wanted Maxwell to do something and feel like he’d shutdown otherwise. You picking that out is just a beneficial side effect.

Effective scum. There is most likely conversion otherwise CW is a super bland. Mercenary turns completely pro town and Swear Fealty is useless (already asked, Elected king gets Swear Fealty). Hunting converts over starting scum is always a bad strategy though.

1 Like

I like how this is like rock paper scissors.

Actually make a coherent case on me if I’m supposedly lockscum instead of just repeating that over and over. :roll_eyes:

Going to work now.

Also vote me for King.

Solic4President. :partying_face:

No

You will self guard

Neut King intensifies.

Why would Solic engage in the intrinsic usage of the guards to only himself?

He said he would

Hja has not memed.
She has been taking everything seriously.

I am unsure whether to feel proud or worried.

You haven’t played with me for long

2 Likes

Am I still in your towncore?

1 Like

Sorry

I played with you back when you were a wee kid, and I use my meta re-
Wait I don’t have a meta read on you.

Oh well. Please state what you have contributed thus far.

I made reads