[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

I think you are playing more aggressive than normal and I’m scum reading you.

I play differently every game tbf

But being blunt and occasionally bitter/passive aggressive is a part of my personality

1 Like

I know I’m skipping Geyde, but I’ve read his entire ISO and I don’t really know what to think of him, so he’s null for me.

I like this theory on how much scum there is and whether or not there’s an NK.

I think this is the post people are scumreading him for the most. If he was scum, why wouldn’t he just say this in scumchat?

Apparently a lot of people are scumreading him, but I’m not seeing it.

Shh!

It’s in the details and I don’t see her in spot of bother.

1 Like

Anyway

I’ll link you this game if you want, I know you weren’t in it. But some things to take note of from this game: 1. I was day vig’d D1 for being “scummy” as town 2. This is the game that I attribute Arete’s “false productivity” scum meta — where they ask a lot of questions and don’t provide much contribution themself.

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/fm-lord-of-the-rings-forum-mafia-7-25-completed-mafia-wins/78152?u=teleology

(I would just read or skim ISOs since it’s so long)

The thing she’s doing now and the thing she was doing earlier are different, though – one of them is more a thing where she tries to defend another player with the specific goal of making them both look suspicious (which she regularly does as scum, and which I had thought she was trying to do here), the other is agreeing with a scumread of mine.

I’m explaining this really badly because of sleep deprivation, can you let me know if that makes sense?

Tele
What else stood out to you as particularly indicative that Pkr was actual hunter when posting this

I don’t agree with any of the reasons presented

Yes. This was my scum strat last time:

1. defend someone hardcore
  2. become suspicious myself
  3. get them exed because of their association with me
1 Like

I have faith that people are good players and if I am wrong then my standards will have to be lowered, but I was mindmelding with PKR early game and his mindset does come from town imo

On what

Scum reading Luxy

And TRing Priestess

Did you scumread them for a similar reason to Pkr’s reason?
If not, it’s really not a meld

The reason I find Pkr bad is that his reasoning for scumreading Luxy is contrived and relies entirely on headcanon
The basis for why he comes to things is why I find the slot ugly, not specifically their conclusions

Kinda. I got a bad vibe from him mostly because he didn’t come off as overwhelmingly town right off the bat like he had in another game I played with him and I thought he was playing more similarly to how he acted after he was converted in that game

I can link the game for you in a sec if you wish to give better context

Which game was that?
Also could you quote the things you liked from him

mobile ftw