[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

damnit i was gonna snag post 4000

You snagged 4004. It’s the 1st palindromic number after 4000

as long as I am alive by 8008, I will be happy

I’d like to see where you come from this.
I’m still reading so if you explain where this comes from before, there’s no need to answer.
OwO

You have committed sin, and this is unforgivable.

2 Likes

I did the same in LOTRFM, but with more effective results in all honesty.

Reference to above post v:

So based on my experiences being scum in previous games (especially LotR because that’s the one where I did the best), + reading the powerwolfing guide that Geyde is constantly posting, good scum strategy is basically trying to get as many townies mislynched as you can. In order to push a mislynch, you need to scumread someone – ‘this person is town, let’s lynch them’ obviously makes no sense. Obviously scum will sometimes townread or townclear townies, because otherwise it would be really obvious, but I know when I played LotR I was always kind of sad about townclearing someone because it removed them from the potential mislynch pool.

did that explanation made sense or do I need to reword it?

1 Like

Is there really a coherent meta with tele?

These are my posts in between the bleed I recieved.

Gonna be honest, no

I feel like I would act pretty much the same or different in every game, but obviously I would be biased

Im gonna try to metaread you.

at least with LOTRFM

Alright

How on Earth did you get to this conclusion?

Also to those who asked for protection (not bled, so, Solic) honestly, what’s the point in asking for protection? If you ask for it, then no one is going to attack you and if the healers listen then no one is going to be saved at night. So how does that ultimately benefit town? You think you’re more valuable than anyone else but it’s actually detrimental to town as a whole and you’re making yourself a target

I’m not going to try to analyze her read on me because I’m biased but her progression on this interaction here makes no sense, she spends basically the entire game insisting that me and Priestess are TvS and then suddenly 180’s to ‘it could be SvS’ for no reason.

1 Like

I was TRing her because I don’t think she’d be this brash/aggressive/confident as scum. Kind of rethinking that because she keeps contradicting herself and her progression is pretty bad, but.

Hi Mister Solic
It’s your turn

Read me.

ok this is the extent of Arete’s progression on myself, she barely interacts with my posts, then calls me strong town and harps on about it for the rest of the day. How is this not pocketing? Like I’d expect her to interact with my opening posts and reply to them at least a bit before calling me town but I guess she could tell without even examining my thought process? She replied to me about 6 times before her strong townread on me and all them were just discussing priestess until I actually forced her to interact with me based on her bad question.

2 Likes

Why is that a problem? I am town, I have no issue changing my reads. Why should I deny myself the opportunity of seeing things from a different perspective just because I said something else? This is actually a problem with society as a whole. People think that changing your opinion or merely considering other options is a bad thing… it’s not a bad thing, it’s progress.

1 Like