[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

35%20AM

Iā€™m getting Jake scum vibes and I can explain it.

I know what confirmation bias is, but I still disagreed with most of your points because some are objectively false

Let me get this straight

You townread him wya before this happened

And youā€™re still going to keep going with that townread from who knows how long ago

Because youā€™re afraid youā€™re wrong?

Have you tried to reread or at least look at the situation?

1 Like

What points are being made

:eyes:

Yeah, and I honestly have no clue who is evil so I might as well go with my first thought

Just gut, or?

Explain away. I havenā€™t read the whole thread as of yet because I have too little time to right now.

@sulit

this honestly feels really scummy to me but ya know

Have you made any effort to look at both cases and the wagons?

Can you explain your townread on Kyo and why youā€™re voting Marshal?

I donā€™t want anything long, just a summary

I donā€™t think thatā€™s fair to pick on my vote changing. I changes my vote twice in a 1 minute period. Iā€™m sticking with Kyo here.

Partial gut.
Jake suddenly popped in (Not surprising)
Having not read much (Also not surprising)

But was not surprised they could not both roll together and basically just took it as a simple fact.
It is as if he knew this already due to being scum.
Iā€™m sure the scumteam would know about this religious ferver, since Arete already knew too (Right, Arete?) due to their class iirc.

Because I donā€™t like that Marshal has a survival mindset rather than a utilitarian mindset, and also I didnā€™t like his points, and imo if Kyo was universally TRā€™d why would he do this?

Why are you siding with kyo here

Why wasKyo universally TRed, can you elaborate?

Whatā€™s religious fever

1 Like

The LHF one is true, and you know it.

I have never not been a top wagon d2. I am always pushed because I always seem scummy.

The ā€œsoft your class as scum and townā€ thing is true about my acolyte claim in Nfol4, but that was part of a hunter claim to give me credibility. and hunter waas a claim that would work.

Scum know if preist or mystic exists. Why would i soft mystic d1 if i know there is a priest?

Yes, but Here i am proved as mystic or scum mystic.

Kyo can be any type of scum. Neut, LW, non-social groupscum.
I am either Mystic, or social scum.

He did this after scum knew about my claim(because my mind was shattered 5 hours after my soft and it probably has to do with anticlaim)

Buzzwords and fear are scum personality, too.

Kyo mindmelded with me a lot so his perspective seemed to come from town. If I was scum I wouldnā€™t protect another scum partner like this if thatā€™s what youā€™re thinking. Self meta I know, but Iā€™m a better player than that :woman_shrugging:

It is literally described in their rolecards. In the Official, rolecards

The Mystic :shield:

Blue Dragon Social
Religious Fervor (Passive) - Your presence ensures that any religious rivals do not nest in Adiart. The Priest will not spawn.
Telepathy (Day) - Anonymously send a single 1000 character message through the host to a player. - 2 uses
Link Minds (Day) - Select two players that will have a private night chat for this night. Can select yourself. You will be privy to the chat at the end of the night. Can be used alongside Telepathy. - Infinite Uses.
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

The Priest (Unofficial Class) :shield:

Blue Dragon Social
Religious Fervor (Passive) - Your presence ensures that any religious rivals do not nest in Adiart. The Mystic will not spawn.
Call of The Dead (Passive) - You can talk to the dead at night.
Last Rites (Night) - Use target dead Blue Dragon Non-Killerā€™s infinite use ability on an alive player. You will only be seen visiting the alive one. You may not use the same corpse more than once - Infinite Uses
Channel (Night) - The target dead playerā€™s voice will be brought back to life until you die. They may speak and use your vote. Upon being converted, target dead player will also be converted, provided they can be. You are immune to occupation and redirection while using this ability. - 1 use
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.