[SFoL] SFoL 53: Looming Threat - Completed

Quite notably, Kyo is far less desperate about this whole thing, as if he has some certainty this will work out. He yelled at us a little and then left.

He has a huge amount of confidence, Marshal doesn’t have it. I’m starting to think Marshal is town here because of that. It feels like Kyo has a huge amount of certainty about everything he’s saying while Marshal is trying to find defense after defense. Fweh I don’t know.

But neither of them spawns in this setup.

Wait they have a green check and their princess wut

Thanks Sherlock

Yes, Princess Wisp works differently in FoL.

Will-o-Wisp (Night) - Release a Will O’ Wisp, lighting your target’s room. You will learn their faction. - 2 uses

If you read from this post, you can see that i get desperate as either alignment. I hate self-meta, but i just wanted to point this out because this moment in that game has stuck with me as a moment of feeling desperate.

Kyo feels a little… complacent. Like he knows Marshal will get lynched.
I know he’s not talking right now so I might be wrong about that. But Marshal has been anything but complacent and Kyo is like ‘marshal is 100% getting lynched I just gotta make sure people believe me and then peace out.’
I might be reading into things wrong again. But looking at town motivation… yeah, Marshal has been survival-centered, but in the situation that he’s in, isn’t it actually town indicative?

1 Like

Shurian used that night 1?
???

Apparently, yes.

yeah.

what? I tend to use limited abilities earlier because they are more powerful, and if i die n3, it would be worth it.

especiakky because these games tend to end so quickly

Information I’ve gathered from the last 300-400 posts:

FROM MARSHAL

• Kyo cannot talk to nor link the dead. Does not mention Kyo claims there was an action performed on him. Even when further questioned
  • Marshal was in a chat with Luxy and Shuri last night ?
  • Marshal says Kyo has demonstrated slight scumslips, like saying be threatened to kill us all if marshal isn’t lynched. If this genuine? Is there context?
  • Marshal softed Mystic D1
  • Shurian acted very towny in the chat
  • Scum did something to him that limits his shots 5 hours into day. No one else has had this happen to them. Mystic specific huh?
  • Said Kyo can’t talk to the dead. Did not mention he thought an action was used
  • Peoole caught on to his soft. Kyo CCed D2 (when did Kyo find out? Did he wait to CC?)
  • Says that Kyo asked him if an omega action affected him. I asked if there was any context he said NO
  • Contradicted himself, changed hours into the day he was mind shattered

FROM DERPS

• Says Marshal is spreading false info
  • Kyo had something affecting him beforehand that made him ask. Kyo said this removed him ability to communicate with dead and link ?
  • Marshal claims he mentioned this but he did not

FROM FROSTWOLF

• Marshal avoids summarizing chat. He said he couldn’t/didn’t want to ?

FROM QUESTIONING OTHERS

• Wazza was voting Arete from before the thunder dome happened
  • Tele is not voting Kyo because she still follows her townread from a while ago (How long ago??? Havs they isoed him after thunder dome???)(Because he is “socially confirmed)
  • Marshal and Kyo are in a thunder dome because Marshal claimed Mystic and Kyo claimed Priest
  • Both Kyo and Marshal still can be wolves. Low chance though. Would not treat the other as conf if one flips wolf
  • Tele’s responses and reasoning are really weird
  • PKR doesn’t like Jake for tmi reasons. I townread PKR. It’s weird he disappeared after Arete called him out though.
  • Frostwolf claims their vote was removed from Marshal. Did not try to vote again. Claims to have asked Alice about it.
  • PKR did weird hunter contradicting thing
  • Shurian is princess
  • Ozz doesn’t like me/is annoyed at me? Keeps disappearing.

I think that’s it

False, mystic sets a chat for two people(or a person and themselves) and gets invited at the end of the night.

…Eh.
Does town!Kyo think it’s a good idea to create a thunderdome way before EoD? It basically removed all sensible discussion outside of “which one between Marshal/Kyo is scum?”.
His play doesn’t seem to be +EV from a scum perspective but it doesn’t seem town-motivated. Yeah it theoretically guarantees a scum lynch, but he puts himself in thunderdome and really exploits his ‘universal townread’ status…
Feels like I’m reaching.

That shit takes time, that’s what was holding me back.

I did summarize it mostly

I don’t think Kyo would do this as scum, Vul he could be confident because he’s priest. I would be

Anyways foods here be back

Princess right

Sulit, welcome to my towncore by the way.

Wdym Now?

Wheee town core